Talent City Artists Reviews

Talent City Artists 5
  • Mary

Mary · Getting married on 07/10/2020

One stop shop A+++

I'm a wedding officiant & master hair stylist in Chicago and recently referred Talent City Artists to perform at one of my clients daughters weddings. They provided Video, Photo Booth, Ceremony Pianist, DJ and lighting services at Chateau Busche in Alsip. Corey and his team did an amazing job and even had the video edit completed for my friends in under a week after the wedding. I highly recommend Talent City Artists for all wedding services they provide.

Talent City Artists 6
    Talent City Artists 7
    Talent City Artists 8
    Talent City Artists 9
    Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Jason

Jason Schmidt · Married on 11/24/2019

They went far and beyond the call of duty for wedding vendors!!!

Right from our first meeting, Corey, John & Jake from Talent City 'got' us and exactly the sort of photography, video and DJ service we were after for our wedding.

When our wedding venue cancelled, They went far and beyond the call of duty for wedding vendors, and Corey called us with a list of 6 venues they thought we might like, based on our conversations - we later ended up booking one and absolutely adored it., They were unobtrusive, friendly and fun, and put all of our guests at ease too, and we love all the photos - as evidenced by us not making any changes or removing any photos from our online and physical albums and our dance floor was packed all night. Not only are these guys incredibly good at what they do, they're fabulous people - in short, everything you could wish for in wedding pros!

Talent City Artists 10
    Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Rex

Rex Samson · Married on 10/20/2019

Talent City Artists Photography & DJ's made me feel so comfortable

Talent City Artists Photography made me feel so comfortable on my Wedding day. 'Comfortable' because I knew that they would not only get the job done (punctual, professional, great quality, etc.) but comfortable in the sense that I was working with true artists.

I felt at such peace working with them prior to my big day because they walked me through everything step-by-step and I always felt freedom because they wanted what I wanted. I feel like it is rare today to find professionals with true heart and talent behind every inch of their work.

Kim and Corey were amazing to work with- they captured every beautiful moment of our day and turned our photos into masterpieces that I will cherish forever. I'll never go anywhere else after experiencing what they can do."

As far as the DJ services, we actually hired them as well. Our DJ was Christophe. We didn't find out until our wedding that they are actually husband and wife. It made the night much smoother knowing how well the two of them worked together and they ran a tight ship. Christophe had our dance floor packed all night and the guests are still raving about him months later.

I highly recommend Christophe, Corey & Kim for your wedding, they are an amazing team.

Talent City Artists 11
    Sent on 12/18/2019
  • D -

D - BROSCLUB 100 · Married on 09/14/2019

First Rate Services-One Stop Shop

I recently used this company for my twin boys 18th birthday party last spring at Crafted in Plainfield and they did such an amazing job with the DJ, Lighting & Karaoke that we decided to book them for our daughters wedding this year at The Patrick Haley Mansion. Again the Talent City team knocked it out of the park. The photography was superb and the ceremony musicians were delightful. We even had Blake Alexander and Corey Sanford as the DJ/Singer duo to rock the reception and the owners wife is an officiant. This crew can DO IT ALL! The best part about bundling all the services with them under one roof was that we saved huge with all the discounts they offer the more you spend. We highly recommend this group for any occasion.

Talent City Artists 12
    Sent on 12/11/2019

Cayla · Married on 08/18/2019

Wedding DJ 8/18/19

We found Corey out of the blue. We had no idea what to expect, but after our first of many hour long conversations he blew us away. With his attention to detail to the easy to use website and vast array of music choices for every part of our wedding. He allowed us to customize everything to make the day special. The photo booth was a huge hit and the pictures were an amazing gift to take back and laugh and enjoy after the day.

We got many compliments on “how incredible the DJ is” and this is the best party we have been a part of at a wedding. Thank you Corey for everything you did for us you truly made the day that much more special. I highly highly recommend him to any future Mr. & Mrs.

10 out of 5 stars from the Catrine’s.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Talent City Artists's reply:

Thank you guys:) I had so much fun too. I hope you had a chance to look at all the photo booth pictures online already. Have a great Honeymoon.

Amy Johnson · Married on 06/07/2019

DJ Christophe did an exceptional job with the music at my wedding he helped create a memorable night with a diverse crowd and a very unique, fun vibe. It was amazing to see our families letting loose, dancing, mingling and connecting to each other through music and celebration.

My Husband is from India and Christophe new Bollywood Bhangra and Raas. We were surprised and during our initial meeting with Talent City we learned they have done weddings for almost every ethnicity on earth so we felt very comfortable using them. After talking to Corey further we found out they offer Photography, Photo Booth and Video too so we used them for that and were extremely pleased with our pictures. We couldn't be happier with the professionalism and results, we highly recommend Talent City.

Talent City Artists 13
    Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2018

AMAZING!!!! - Corey with Talent City Artists is the BEST!

We used Talent City Artists for our wedding on December 30th, 2018 and it was the greatest decision we have made. Corey is so easy to work with and he is so great at getting guests to dance and have the time of their life. The online portal to make music selections is so easy to use and Corey is so on top of everything. He followed up with us prior to the wedding and everything went so smoothly because of all he did. He arrived early to the venue and provided us with wireless microphones. He has been doing this for a long time and he knew our venue well. He is truly a seasoned professional who I would love to work with again in the future. Thank you to Corey and Talent City Artists for making our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Carrie · Married on 07/01/2018

Corey of Talent City Artists was an awesome DJ for my July 1st wedding. We had "bad" weather come through and he handled it with professionalism while being sensitive to a a bride having rain on her wedding day. Later in the evening He competed with people playing corn hole & smoking cigars out in the courtyard, he brought a photo booth that I wasn't too crazy about in the beginning but it turned out to be a HUGE hit! There were grandmas in there!! With all of those other things going on he still kept the dance floor busy. If you are looking for a DJ, stop here, Contact Talent City, and you can check it off your list!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Sasha · Married on 12/01/2017

We were introduced to Corey by a mixologist that worked one of our events. It was the best introduction. He not only worked with us based on our budget but he introduced us to other great vendors that we eventually hired. Corey and team spent a lot of time getting to know us. They created the party environment that our family and friends are still talking about to this day.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

Corey Sanford of Talent City Artists provided my husband Mark and I a great wedding reception as our Wedding Dj! He was organized, planned with us several times prior to our Big Day on June 11, 2016 by meeting w/ us for music arrangements, Wedding Party name and script rehearsals, meeting our Catering manager at Le Meridien Hotel in Oakbrook and going over our music preferences & Photo montage /video ! I would recommend Corey to any new Bride to be and /or Groom for their wedding too

Talent City Artists 14
    Sent on 01/29/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

4.2
      3.0

We used Talent City Artist for our photo/video, DJ, photo booth and live singer. Corey Sanford, Blake Alexander, Ryan Crotty, Joe Nowak & Thomas Clark We're all great. Joe and Tom showed up early and were on point. Joe even stayed late to take pictures of our sparkler send off which was greatly appreciated. Blake and Ryan were AMAZING!!!! Toms video captured our special day so perfectly. My only disappointment was the music I was to walk down the aisle to was played for my bridal party and not just for me. Ryan and Blake helped us create our special dance and it was amazing. Thank you to everyone at Talent City for making our day so special

Sent on 09/27/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

3.6
      3.0

We used Talent City Artists for the photo booth at our wedding. They were very responsive to emails and willing to answer any questions we had. The attendants had set up the booth before our guests arrived. The photo booth had a line all night and we received feedback from our guests that they loved the pictures! Overall, we enjoyed using Talent City Artists for our wedding however there were a few details along the way that fell through the cracks.

Sent on 07/21/2018