About Take-a-Pic Photo Booth

Tap, smile and share!

Take-a-Pic Photo Booth is San Diego County’s exclusive photo booth rental company. Providing it’s customers the most modern yet user friendly photo booth for their enjoyment.

Our goal is to ensure we go over and above your expectations and leave you with an unforgettable experience. By offering flexible and customizable packages we are ready for any occasion.

Whats makes us different is that our booths not only print out photos but will allow you to share them via Email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS or Pinterest, right from the booth. Speed up your social media sharing by adding our social kiosk to your photo booth.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Prints (2)
Props (2)
Delivery (1)
Photobooth (1)

Take-A-Pic is everything you could ever want from a Photo Booth company. Their attentiveness to detail, professionalism, punctuality, and desire for excellence really make them stand out above the rest. My wife and I used them for our wedding a week ago and we are so happy with the quality of their services. We had a Photo Booth attendant for the whole evening and a customized background and logo for all our pictures! of all the photo booths I've ever seen/used, Take-A-Pic is by far my favorite!

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We found Isaac and Take A Pic at a wedding we attended about 6 months before our own, and I'm so glad I kept his business card! Within a day of sending Isaac my contact info, he had contacted me about the available photo booth packages and rates--we opted for 3 hours which was perfect for our event. Leading up to the wedding, he was professional and easy to work with. We appreciated that his paperwork was straightforward and easy to follow, that he followed our wedding theme and colors when designing the photo strip template, and we loved being able to pay through PayPal--that made it easy on us!

When the wedding arrived, Isaac worked with our coordinator to set up the photo booth and keep it running--he was perfectly on time, the backdrop and table of props looked neat and professional, and our guests loved the photo booth! My only regret is not hiring Isaac to be there longer so that my husband and I could make it to the photo booth!

I would recommend Isaac and Take A Pic to anyone wanting to add some fun to your event. Thank you, Isaac!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Delivery, Setup

Was looking for a good deal, and a little extra entertainment and this was perfect! They setup on time, didn't distract from the ongoing reception, and photos were great! I barely had any coordination or communication and it went flawlessly! Thank you take-a-pic phtotbooth!

Profile Picture Amelia, 6/3/17, 1 Review