10 N Greenwood Ave S103, Tulsa, OK 74120 Map · Phone number

About Take Heart Events

Take Heart Events is your one stop event planning and design company.

We were established in 2012 and we know our stuff! Whether it’s your wedding, your child’s birthday party or your non-profit’s next big fundraising gala, take heart! We have you covered. If you have any questions, please inquire. We would love to plan your next event!

ABOUT YOUR EVENT PLANNING TEAM

Chelsea McGuire Kester is the president and founder of Take Heart Events. Chelsea is an OSU alumni with a degree in Advertising and PR. She is also a TCC Business Model Launch Program alumni (2012) and the recipient of a 2012 Tulsey Award for Young Entrepreneur of the Year for her work with Take Heart Events. Recently Chelsea was elected as the 2020 Chair of TYPros. Chelsea is passionate about helping local businesses and organizations connect with new potential customers, donors and followers through special events. She also loves to create moments that will last a life time through her social events. It is because of her passion, and her advanced experience in event planning, design and marketing, that she launched Take Heart Events.

Cory Kester joined Take Heart Events in early 2016 after completing 20 successful years in hospitality management. His background gives Cory an in depth perspective on food/beverage and event logistics, and the ability to provide an exceptional guest experience.

• Woman-owned
Follow Take Heart Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lasting Impressions of Tulsa
  • TPC Studios
  • Mary Fencl Events
  • Bee Balanced Events

10 Reviews for Take Heart Events

Desiree · Married on 12/15/2018

Take Heart Events

I was trying to plan my son's wedding for the 15th of December and was overwhelmed. I found Take Heart Events through Wedding Wire and I couldn't be happier. Cory and Chelsea were excellent and no problem or last minute detail was too much for them to handle cheerfully. The setting was beautiful, the wedding was beautiful - everything was perfect. I will not hesitate to call on them again for any event we decide to host in the future. They are the epitome of creativity and professionalism.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 10/13/2018

Loved them

This vender was wonderful at being responsive, responsible, kind, and involved. Take Heart events was very responsive via text, call, or email which really helped planning smoother.
    I felt very comfortable with them and enjoyed how supportive they were the day of. My wedding day was extremely stress free because we had them to worry for us.
    I really enjoyed getting to know them during our engagement and wedding. They took us out to a very nice dinner, which I thought was meaningful to creating a stronger relationship.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Angela · Married on 01/07/2017

Exceptional, professional, punctual. They took away all stress from planning to executing all of my wedding day events (and rehearsal). They provided details and coordination that is beyond bridal capacity! I will be using them for other event planning and major anniversary parties in the future. Worth every cent! Thank you!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Take Heart Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Dazzling Diva Designs LLC Wedding Dresses

Chelsea is such an amazing person! She is very talented and her work is detailed and beautiful. Her customer service is amazing and I love how she makes you feel like you are the only person in the world when conversing with her. I highly recommend Take Heart Events without reservation.

• 10 N Greenwood Ave S103, S103 Tulsa, OK, 74120 See on map
    918-347-5574 (Phone number)
    By appointment only.
    Location of (Take Heart Events)