Tailored Wedding Speeches

Escondido, CA View map Visit website
1 review
$100 Typical Price

$100 Typical Price

Tailored Wedding Speeches, based in Escondido, California, is a service that provides customized and thoughtfully written orations for special occasions. It is owned by Margaux, who is a professional wedding speech writer. With a degree in English literature, Margaux delights in telling the stories of others. This writer aims to make bringing your wedding vision together stress-free and to help you focus on what matters most about your big day.

Margaux at Tailored Wedding Speeches believes that each person getting married deserves a perfectly tailored and one-of-a-kind wedding speech. This professional can write the wedding vows, the speeches for the best man or maid of honor, the officiant's speech, or the sweet words from the parents of the couple. Margaux is dedicated to crafting a memorable and meaningful speech that pulls on the heartstrings.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$100

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What languages do you speak?

English
French
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Madison
    Madison G. Married on 01/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personalized and heartfelt Maid of Honor speech!

I hired Margaux from Tailored Wedding Speeches for a Maid of Honor speech for a wedding I was in last January! She incorporated specific stories I gave her into it that got both laughs and tears from the audience, and she was able to express all of my thoughts I wanted to say on paper so eloquently. She really made it such a unique heartfelt speech, I don't know what I would have done without her! I highly recommend hiring her for your weddings.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Tailored Wedding Speeches 1
Exclusive

Escondido Escondido, CA, 92029
Location of (Tailored Wedding Speeches)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding