520 Ridge St, Albemarle, NC 28001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Tailored Films

Tailored Films is an Albemarle, NC-based business that specializes in the production of cinematic wedding videos. Owner, Taylor Thompson is an easy-going individual who is all about people and the art of visual storytelling. He is committed to accurately showcasing the distinctive style and personality of their respective clients.

Taylor established Tailored Films in 2015. His main ambition is to produce the highest quality wedding films while offering them at an affordable price. These experts boast an impressive portfolio of work that portrays a diverse range of filmmaking styles and aesthetics.

Your stress-free experience is of the utmost importance to the team at Tailored Films. Two mindfully curated wedding packages offer you and yours a variety of options to fulfill the needs of your event. He documents your entire day, allowing you to relive the magic from start to finish, every time.

Follow Tailored Films on

Videos 9 Videos

19 Reviews for Tailored Films

• Nicki

Nicki S. · Married on 11/04/2020

Tailored Films is the BEST!

My best friend researched and used Taylor for her wedding a few years ago and he was FANTASTIC. When I got engaged, I automatically knew I wanted to use him - I didn't even look at other videographers. Being a 2020 wedding, Taylor was so accommodating when I postponed my April date to July 2020. Taylor makes you feel so comfortable and has such a calming presence. While filming little details, he guides you on what to do so you're not standing there awkwardly. He captured every small detail and every special moment of our big day. A couple of days after our wedding, my husband had the idea to use voice overs of us reading our letters to each other in our clip. Taylor was able to use our own recordings and incorporate them into the clip. I was ecstatic when I got the clip back (very quickly I might add!). It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and included so many special moments of our day. I've watched it over and over, and was able to share it with those that could not be there due to the pandemic. The footage of the entire day was just as amazing. I would recommend ALL bride's having a videographer, and there's no one else I'd recommend!! Taylor is the BEST!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Gabrielle · Married on 10/10/2020

Hire him!!

Genuinely the best money we spent on our wedding day. Taylor is so professional, but also so fun. He made both me and my husband feel so comfortable and relaxed on our wedding day. He got every shot we wanted and more without being right in front of our faces the entire day. I cannot recommend Tailored Films enough!

Sent on 04/05/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tailored Films Pricing

Tailored Films Price Rates

Tailored Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

1 Real Wedding

Team of Tailored Films

Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

Owner

Hey guys! I am Taylor Thompson, owner and lead filmmaker at Tailored Films. I started this business in 2015 with one goal in mind: to make an affordable and quality video for those getting married. I strive with each wedding to get to know the couple on a personal level and show the relationship that has formed into their life long marriage. I look forward to working with you and would be honored to be called your wedding videographer!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 520 Ridge St Albemarle, NC, 28001 See on map
    Location of (Tailored Films)