Tailored Films Reviews

12 | Albemarle, NC

12 Reviews for Tailored Films

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2019

Cannot recommend enough!

Cannot recommend Taylor enough! He arrived early and got awesome drone footage, hung in there in the POURING rain during our portraits and first looks, and captured the ceremony perfectly. He got all of the best parts in our highlights video, and was a dream to work with. He was super affordable but delivered INCREDIBLY high quality videos. Our photographer was super impressed!! We have watched our video 20+ times and we're so thrilled that we hired Taylor to capture our best day ever!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Savannah Buck · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I couldn't have asked for a better videographer to capture our big day. I was on the fence about hiring a videographer as we already had a photographer, but I am so glad I did because the memories captured by Taylor in our wedding video are absolutely priceless... I also love how Taylor uses a drone to highlight the venue, it's amazing!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Jena Watson · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing work my husband and I will cherish for a lifetime

Tailored Films is by far the BEST selection for any of your videography needs!! Taylor did my sisters wedding in May of 2018 and after seeing the final product, I knew I had to lock him down for my 2019 wedding as well. I had a destination wedding and even with paying travel cost for tailored films it was still more affordable then videography quotes I received from vendors in the area. Taylor is punctual, professional, and so very talented. His ability to capture the essence of the entire day was phenomenal. My husband and I will cherish the videos from that day for a lifetime. Thank you tailored films!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Kimberly Hurlocker · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Work!

When I found out Taylor would be available for my wedding day I was ecstatic! Having known Taylor for several years I knew without a doubt I could trust him to do an exceptional job and he exceeded that beyond. He captured all the important details and made a video that my husband and I will cherish forever. I would highly recommend him to any future bride! Thank you Taylor.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Jenni · Married on 10/20/2018

Phenomenal!

Taylor was incredible to work with for our wedding! The communication leading up to the wedding was clear and informative (he answered all of my million questions). On the wedding day, he was laid back and on top of everything, helping this bride feel worry-free. The turnaround was quick and videos were amazing! The highlight video was beautifully done, and I appreciated getting the ceremony video and raw footage along with it. Thank you, Taylor!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Review

Taylor truly knows how to capture a moment. He goes above and beyond and truly cares about the content he gives you. The first time I saw our highlight video it took me back to that day and brought out all those emotions again. Couldn't help but cry the whole time lol. At first we weren't quite sure if we wanted a videographer but we are so happy we decided to have one. We received a highlight video, ceremony, and a documentary of the whole day. Everything he did was very professional. By the end of the night we felt like he was more of a friend than a "vendor", it made it even more special. We would recommend him to anyone that wants a beautiful memory in form of a video. Thank you once again Taylor, continue to capture the happiness of love the way you do!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kelly Jones · Married on 09/08/2018

Taylor is Awesome

Taylor was so easy to work with and I didn't have anything to worry about. He was prepared and fit in well with my wedding crowd. Taylor has great prices and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He made my dream day into a dream video. Thank you Taylor!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2018

You will NOT be disappointed if you use Taylor to film your wedding! By far, our wedding film was the BEST takeaway we got from our wedding (other than our marriage of course).

We have watched our films over and over again and STILL get chills/tear up. Taylor was so professional and helpful throughout the day and did everything he could to make sure we got all the high-quality footage we were desiring. Even the unedited "documentary" footage was more than we expected and completely blew us away.

Taylor had such a quick turnaround (we got our films on our 1-month wedding anniversary) and was always punctual with his responses! We can NOT thank Taylor enough for everything he did for us leading up to, and on, our big day!

Many thanks to Taylor and his wonderful videography/editing talent! Love, Kristen and Freddie Michaels

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 10/20/2017

phenomenal videographer!

Taylor did a phenomenal job with our wedding footage! He was very professional and delivered me and my husband exactly what we asked for. I would highly recommend him to any friends/family that are looking for a wedding videographer!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Taylor is absolutely fantastic! There are not enough words to even begin to describe how thankful we are for him. Tailored Films will definitely be high on my recommendation list for all of the future brides I come in contact with. Definitely no disappointments from our experience and we are so thankful to have video to go back and re-watch the best day of our lives!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Victoria · Married on 06/10/2017

Taylor is amazing!! Look no further for your wedding videographer. Taylor captured our June wedding beautifully and is extremely talented. At first, I wasn’t sure if I’d hire a videographer. I’m SO glad that I did because watching the video is like reliving that day. Taylor’s video captured moments and reactions in a way that photography alone cannot. Thank you, Taylor!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Claire · Married on 09/10/2016

What does everyone typically think about when planning a wedding? Food, pictures, videographer, dress & entertainment. After taking care of 4 of the 5 things I began to get frustrated and overwhelmed while trying to find a videographer. I knew with my budget that I couldn't afford a $2-4k videographer. I got really down on myself until a friend posted a mini video clip from her wedding day. I cried the entire time watching it and KNEW I wanted Taylor to video my wedding. I immediately messaged my friend to get all of the details and set up an appointment to meet with Taylor. What I didn't know was it would be more than I ever expected. I met with Taylor to discussed how the wedding day would work, the layout, times and booked him immediately. ( I also didn't have to change my budget!) He was incredible. He is by our side the whole time. I would highly recommend Tailored Films. Allow them to show you how incredible your wedding video can be! We not only had a videographer, but were blessed to call Taylor our friend. Our wedding was this past September the and it was hot a somewhat miserable but Taylor was there from early AM until we left that night. He's unbelievable, there no one else in the area that can compare! Book him as your videographer! I promise you will watch your video 15 times in 3 days just like I did! As a bride, you're not supposed to stress. You will miss important details about the day. Taylor captures all the sweet special moments and allows you to relive them again! 5 stars doesn't even do him justice! Thank you so much Taylor for giving us a video that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 03/15/2017