Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tailor Made Water

Custom Labeled Bottled Water for your special day

Tailor Made Water specializes in custom labeled bottled spring water for every occasion. Our staff of artists will create a unique label specifically for your wedding after speaking with you about your theme, color scheme, likes and dislikes. Once completed and approved we have the bottles labeled up and deliver them to you or your reception venue in time for your special day.  Please visit our website for more information.

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Regions serviced: Long Island, New York City, Northern New Jersey

Follow Tailor Made Water on

3 Reviews for Tailor Made Water

We ordered water bottles from tailor made for our upcoming wedding. Working with Jason was a pleasure. He was very responsive and sent me multiple proofs almost immediately after each discussion. The water bottles came assembled and looked exactly as we had discussed. The price is extremely reasonable and we were so happy with the finished product. He met me at my convenience to drop off the waters. The whole process was so stress free and dealing with them was a pleasure. I would highly recommend using tailor made water for your wedding or next event!!!

Profile Picture User4320974, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Thank you Jason for a good well done. The bottles look great! Pleasure working with you.

Profile Picture Jarret, 1/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Recently had customized water labels made for my wedding and was thrilled with the results! Everyone loved it! Tailor Made Water was great to work with.

Profile Picture Jodi, 7/21/13, 1 Review