TAG DJ'S

Stroudsburg, PA 18360 Map · Phone number

13 Reviews for TAG DJ'S

Antoinette · Married on 10/21/2018

Made our wedding even better!

Gary and his helper were amazing. Gary listener to what we wanted and made it happen beyond what I could hage imagined. He got everyone on the dance floor and having fun! Made this experience less stressful and more fun!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 01/09/2016

We had DJ Gary Smith as our DJ for our 1/9/16 wedding at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Gary and his associate, Matt did an amazing job with the up-lighting, playing all of the music that we requested, and even placed some up-lighting at our ceremony site on their own accord, which was beautiful (I did get to approve it prior to the ceremony). Gary also made sure our musicians and officiant had the microphone and amplification that they needed. He also brought in a photo booth company at our request who did an amazing job! Every request that we made, he met and was very friendly and professional during our event. We had the most people constantly on the dance floor that I have ever seen at a wedding, probably because Gary and Matt read the crowd and played what they responded to! It was an awesome party!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Leah · Married on 07/20/2013

We had Matt Arnold from Tag DJs dj our wedding. He was wonderful! He was SO friendly. He played all of the songs we requested and even some other songs that were similar to the ones we requested. I loved all the songs played! He wasn't one of those annoying DJs who talk the whole time. He was the perfect balance. He also played some guests song requests and they were thrilled about that! Everyone said how great he was! I would choose him all over again if I could.

Sent on 09/19/2013