Stroudsburg, PA 18360 Map · Phone number

15 Reviews for TAG DJ'S

• Daniel

Kathleen Snyder · Married on 08/03/2019

We danced all night!

Gary was the DJ at our wedding. I have some family members who wanted to sing at the ceremony and reception. Gary coordinated and accommodated all their requests. The dance floor was full the entire night. He did a wonderful job reading the crowd and played several of their requests but made sure it kept within the genres I requested. The entire reception went so smoothly and a good part of that was due to Gary. Our wedding was the best day every.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Catie

Catie · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful experience all around!

My husband and I recommend Tag DJs to everyone looking for a DJ. We worked with Gary, specifically, and could not be happier. Gary handled all of our needs for both our wedding ceremony and the reception. He answered all of our questions, and made sure that we had the most fun possible. Gary has a true talent for reading the room which was evident when everyone danced the night away at our wedding!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Antoinette · Married on 10/21/2018

Made our wedding even better!

Gary and his helper were amazing. Gary listener to what we wanted and made it happen beyond what I could hage imagined. He got everyone on the dance floor and having fun! Made this experience less stressful and more fun!

Sent on 11/14/2018