Table Twelve Events

Houston, TX View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Table Twelve Events is a full service event planning and consulting company. We specialize in local and destination weddings, as well as corporate and private events. We are available to handle every aspect of your special event from concept design to day-of execution by offering flexible solutions to meet your budget and planning needs.

When you employ the Table Twelve Events team you receive access to planners with extensive experience promoting and executing flawless events. Our mission is to partner with you, by understanding your event requirements and vision, and create a solid project plan so that you truly experience the wedding or event of your dreams.

Table Twelve will address every detail so all that’s left for you to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy every moment of your special event! We are really all about you. It’s your day, done your way, with
your style personified!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alma
    Alma Married on 03/25/2017
    If you are looking for a wedding planner who is professional, creative and FOCUSED on customer needs, look no further than Table Twelve Events. I worked very closely with Aria to plan my wedding, and can’t imagine having gone through the experience with anybody else.

I had my wedding in Houston, TX, but was planning it from New York. Needless to say, was complicated and stressful at times. I also wanted a day that felt really unique and personal, meaning that every single detail mattered. Aria did everything she could to minimize stressful moments. Despite being in different cities, she held my hand every step of the way.

Aria was extremely patient and thoughtful when working with me. She did everything possible to make sure that my wedding felt like my own and not like anybody else’s. I also was frequently overwhelmed by the multitude of ideas and decisions to make, and she always saved the day. She would put things in perspective by reminding me of what really mattered that day and that there was no need to stress. THEN, she would help me come to a great decision. To top it off, she managed to keep my budget in mind with every decision made.

On top of providing such a personalized experience, Table Twelve puts great pride in professionalism. All details were planned well in advance, and I really had very little to do the day-of. Aria did a great job of managing my multiple vendors, making sure they knew what mattered to me. Vendors and staff even approached me that night to say how great the experience was for them.

To this day, our guests still say that our wedding was one of their all-time favorites. When I reflect on the day, I simply smile. The day was extremely special because of the creativity and care we received from Table Twelve. I’ll end by saying this, if you are looking for a wedding day that you will never forget, trust and believe in Aria and her team. She’s a gem and will leave you with a lifetime of memories.
    Dexter Event on: 10/18/2014
    This company is a must have for your event
    The event that we got organized by this company went phenomenally well and exceeded my expectation. It was on target and financially rewarding at the end.
    I highly recommend the Table 12 without reservation

Dr. Frederick
    Tameka Married on 08/03/2013
    There aren't enough words to express the sincere gratitude and EXTREME delight that I have for Table12 Events. Toni and Aria listened to me every step of the way. They let me take full reign over my day, just as I wished, but professionally guided and advised me every step of the way. They spent 2 years and 8 months helping me mold my dream wedding into reality and they did it with great pride, ease, and determination that allows me to write this review with HIGH regards for Table12 Events. My fuchsia, platinum, and bling event couldn't have been possible without their expertise and I'm forever grateful to them for making 8/3/13 a remarkable and truly memorable day for The Hamiltons!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

1930 Grande Room 1930 Grande Room Banquet Halls

Table twelve is such a pleasure to work with and gives detail to every aspect of your special day!! The decor and floral helped make our space beautiful and the Bride and Groom were delighted with everything!! Team Aria and Toni are the best!

April Twenty Five April Twenty Five Wedding Invitations

There is one word that can sum up Table Twelve Events, outstanding. The work they have done with us has produced some of our most beautiful designs that our mutual clients have absolutely loved. Their professionalism and incomparable attention to detail keeps us on our toes and ensures that every product is top notch. Toni and Aria has brought numerous clients to us and allowed us to create a great partnership between our companies. We look forward to establishing a very long term relationship with these two going forward. We thank you for all you have done for us.

Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

Aria & Toni with Table Twelve Events are ultimate professionals. They are extremely organized and true pleasure to work with. From intial planning to the day of they are extremely easy to work with and very knowledgeable! The treat the bride as if it was their own wedding they are planning and think of every detail that is necessary. I would reccommend Table Twelve Events to any bride wanting to plan their special day with ease! Thanks for being such a wonderful company to work with! :)

Houston, TX, 77096
Location of (Table Twelve Events)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding