Utica, NY 13502 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About T2 Video Productions

Tom Bogaert is independent video producer and the owner of T2 Video Productions. Tom founded T2 Video Productions in 2012 in the Oneida County area of Upstate NY, giving the company years of experience in the field doing private event filming for family and friends before going public… and it really shows! Specializing in creating cinematic Wedding Video and Event Videos throughout Central NY area as well as Destination Wedding Videos. He also produces photo montages, promotional and website videos, and sporting events. Has always had a passion for his craft and is always looking for the next innovative idea to take their video productions to the next level. Other video production services they offer include CD/DVD duplication, video editing and VHS to DVD Conversion. T2 Video Productions offers both High Definition, Blu-ray, & Digital Delivery . Tom is committed to his goal of providing a superior quality video productions and friendly customer service, all while adding that “personal touch” he is known for in the field of professional videography. Tom (T2) resides in Deerfield with his Wife Amanda, and their children Tommy (T3) and Addison.

Follow T2 Video Productions on

Videos 10 Videos

27 Reviews for T2 Video Productions

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 08/21/2020

Stop- You have found your videographer!

1,000% Recommend T2 to any bride out there. Tom was amazing. With COVID- things changed pretty much daily. When we had to post pone the date, he was able to work with us for a new date and helped make the process stress free, which meant a lot during the craziness. The weeks during the wedding, there was frequent communication so that everything was set and there wasn't a worry in my mind. From the moment he arrived I could tell that we made the right decision. It wasn't like having a stranger there a part of the activities but more like a friend. He was able to help keep me calm through the chaos and help direct when things were headed off track. He was so supportive throughout the day as well. Anytime my husband and I started to stress, he jumped in and got us to have fun!

When we got the video- we were blown away! We got to see intimate details about the day that we didn't even realize in real time! My husband and I smiled, laughed and cried (happy tears of course!) while watching. I could not have chosen a better videographer- or person to spend and capture our special day with us!

Sent on 11/20/2020

T2 Video Productions's reply:

Thank you, Olivia & Donato!! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. I enjoyed hanging with you and your bridal party. It was a wedding I definitely will not forget. I wish you both infinity years of love and happiness and I look forward to seeing you guys in the future!

Jessie Jacobs · Married on 07/25/2020

Tom was wonderful to work with!

If you are looking for a videographer Tom is your guy! My husband and I went back and forth about whether or not to do a video but we are so glad we did! Tom was such a big part of our day and he kept us laughing even through a few mishaps! He has such a positive energy and it felt like we’ve know him for years.

Sent on 10/17/2020

T2 Video Productions's reply:

Thank you Jessie & Zach! It was an honor to be a part of your special day and we wish you infinity years of love and happiness!

Kathryn · Married on 10/26/2019

Tom is such a great guy!

Tom made us laugh from the minute he walked in! He made the day and the picture/ video taking experience easy and fun! We can’t wait to see the final product!

Sent on 11/09/2019

T2 Video Productions's reply:

Thank you Kathryn and Gibb :). It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

T2 Video Productions Pricing

T2 Video Productions Price Rates

T2 Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Highlight Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• T2 Video Productions 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• MJ Studios Photo Booths

T2 Video Productions is an excellent company to have alongside you on your wedding day. They take great pride in their work, and make sure that they give you the coverage that you are looking for at reasonable price.

• Bella's Event Planning Wedding Planners

Amazing work, PROMPT, Friendly and always on time. Tom is such a pleasure to work with and I always look forward to our weddings together. I appreciate his friendship and workman ship. Always going above and beyond for his clients. SUCH BEAUTIFUL VIDEO'S to capture the most perfect day. A+ always !

• Utica, NY, 13502 See on map
    3152819051 (Phone number)
    Location of (T2 Video Productions)