About Syracuse Photo Booths

Syracuse Photo Booths welcomes you to our website!

Here on Syracuse Photo Booths you will find information about our Syracuse Photo Booth Company and all the details you will need to start planning your event with us!

We offer photo Booths for all types of events including Weddings, Bat Mitzvahs, Bar Mitzvahs, Reunions, School Prom's, School Dances, Birthdays, and any type of party in the Syracuse and surrounding area's.

Receive Photo Booth Quote Check Your Date Here

Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Month January February March April May June July August September October November December Year 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

We supply Photo Booths for Syracuse, Photo Booths for Auburn, Photo Booths for Skaneateles, Photo Booths for Canastota, Photo Booths for Rochester, Albany, Buffalo, Binghamton, Oswego, Fulton, Watertown, And all city's and towns in CNY and Upstate NY

We do not charge travel fees for any photo booth rental in CNY, Southern Tier, Upstate NY for our Photo Booths - if in doubt please email us.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Syracuse

4 Reviews for Syracuse Photo Booths

I cannot say enough good things about this photo booth company!
Syracuse photo booths were incredible to work with and the photo booth was such a hit with our guests.
The photo booth that we got from Syracuse photo booths was great quality and the prints were awesome!
One of our guests booked Syracuse photo booths that very night for their wedding next year in Syracuse!
Kim and Jared

Profile Picture User2876513, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This group is unbelievable. I was so lucky to find you because I had another group cancel on me two days before the event. Thank you for being able to be there. Their quality of pictures were great. The props and all the extra's were wonderful. We were happy to find out we would be getting a beautiful photo album with all the pictures. The photos turned out unbelievable. All our family and friends loved the photo booth. There was such wonderful commitment and quality work. I highly recommend them for any event you would need them for. Thanks!
Deborah Mansfield

Profile Picture Debra, 3/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We booked this great photo booth company and they were fantastic at our wedding last year!
The quality of the photographs was great and we got a free DVD movie from them and a CD of all the images and we got a poster size one made of us 20 inches by 30 inches in size!! and the quality is incredible!
The staff were great and I highly recommend these people!!

Profile Picture Tarryanne, 11/19/11, 1 Review

2 Photos
220x220 sq 1266633129784 photostrips
220x220 sq 1266633161050 basemedia

1 ENDORSEMENT
Wonderful Professionalism And even better service.

2 PROS I KNOW