Mechanicsburg, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,950
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Symmetry Co.

Symmetry Co. is a boutique wedding photography company based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. The WeddingWire Couples’ Choice award-winning photography company, which is owned by Lauren Bouldin, specializes in wedding and engagement photography The team at Symmetry Co. will capture every intimate and natural moment of your wedding day through their camera lenses.

We aim to create a relaxed and fun environment so that we can deliver an organic collection of beautiful images that represent each couples uniqueness. We love getting to know each of our couples and feeling like we are great friends at the end of each wedding. We have high expectations and use that drive to make sure that you have the best experience.

Symmetry Co. offers couples a wide-variety of photography items following their special day, such as albums, canvas, digital files, flush mount, matted prints, prints, save the date and thank you cards.

Symmetry Co. provides the following wedding day services:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
firstlookportraits 48 51 946058 1560368197
firstlookportraits 48 51 946058 1560368197
Symmetry

26 Reviews for Symmetry Co.

Symmetry Co. 1
Symmetry Co. 7
  • Megan

Megan LaPooh · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

Lauren and Rosie were absolutely amazing. They captured my day even more perfectly, then I thought possible. They made us feel so comfortable and relaxed and the final products were so amazing- I can't even stop looking at them!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/13/2019

Seriously, look no further!

Lauren is seriously an angel. She is so talented and incredibly sweet. My husband and I completely agree that our best wedding choice was choosing Lauren as our photographer. Our families loved Lauren and Rosie so much, especially my dad! He still talks about how funny and kind they both were throughout the whole day. Lauren asked me if I wanted to sneak away from the reception to go take sunset photos at a nearby lake and boy am I glad I said yes! My husband and I really enjoyed sneaking away to take some more photos with Lauren and Rosie. It gave us a few moments away from all the guests and the party to really appreciate the moment and each other! I don’t think we will ever use another photographer for anything. Thank you Lauren and Rosie!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Symmetry Co. 12
    Symmetry Co. 13
    Symmetry Co. 14
    Symmetry Co. 15

Symmetry Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly!! You are so sweet! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Brian. We loved being able to capture your gorgeous wedding day! I'm looking forward to working with you again. Tell your Dad we said hello!

Thank you!!

Symmetry Co. Pricing

Symmetry Co. Price Rates

Symmetry Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Mechanicsburg Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050 See on map