Symmetry Co. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley E. Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Lauren was absolutely amazing!! From our very first phone call, to our engagement photos, to organizing our wedding day timeline, to the wedding day - I wouldn't have wanted to work with any other photographer.

Going into our engagement photos, my fiancé and I were nervous because we didn't want to appear awkward in our photos. But Lauren put us right at ease. She instructed us on each pose and she has such a good eye for detail!

The day of the wedding, Lauren and her second photographer, Ryan, met us at my house where we were getting ready. She took my details shoots and captured all of the girls getting ready. At times, Lauren and Ryan split up to make sure they didn't miss any part of our special day. They were also fantastic at gathering all of our energetic family members for family portraits.

After the wedding, Lauren had our photos ready within a week! I'm so impressed with the quality of her work, and she's so enjoyable to work with! I would recommend her to everyone!!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa M. Married on 03/11/2021

Like Family

Lauren's professionalism, her work ethic, her vision made my wedding day beyond special. During these tough times, she was able to capture the beauty of my wedding day while keeping everyone safe. I highly recommended her for any form of photography, not just wedding day because she makes you feel like family. My husband and I appreciate all the work she put into making our special day memorable.
  • Makenzie
    Makenzie H. Married on 11/21/2020

So fun so professional!

Lauren blew us away with our engagement photos. She truly made us feel like models. She was constantly posing us (in a natural and not forced way) throughout the session. There was no question of what pose we wanted to do next and we got a ton of shots in! Lauren made us feel like we have known her for years. She really made sure to get in all the things we wanted. For our wedding, we are recently married and only have gotten our wedding sneak peaks back but are already in love! Lauren and Ryan did an amazing job catching all the emotions of the day and fit in perfectly with the bridal party! I can definitely say that we will be using Symmetry Co. Photography for our future photography needs!
    Sabrina H. Married on 10/17/2020

Top notch, you'll love working with Lauren!

Lauren is friendly, easy to work with and very professional! She captured some awesome moments and we are so thankful she was a part of our day!
  • Sam
    Sam Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful pictures, great communication

I LOVE my pictures. This vendor was super flexible with what I wanted and what she was willing to provide. Super at communicating with me through this whole covid thing!
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 09/25/2020

Lauren is wonderful to work with!! Highly recommend!!

We LOVE our engagement photos that Lauren took. They turned out gorgeous! And Lauren was great to work with! She allowed us to reschedule when the forecast called for rain! Can’t wait to have Lauren shoot our wedding in May next year!

Symmetry Co.'s reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for your glowing review! I had such an amazing time taking your engagement photos and I can not wait until your wedding!
  • Cindy
    Cindy Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful!

Choosing Lauren as our wedding photographer was such an easy decision. Her photos speak for themselves but when we initially connected we were sold on her personality as well. If you want a photographer who’s friendly, approachable and down to earth in addition to incredibly talented, Symmetry Co is the way to go. Our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful and Lauren is so quick- as in here’s a sneak peak the day after your wedding- to get the photos back to you.
    Kelli V. Married on 07/26/2020

Fabulous & Fun

Lauren is fantastic! She went above and beyond whether through emails setting up details, photo shoot locations, outfit ideas, and prompt delivery of pictures. We love our pictures, thank you!

Symmetry Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Kelli! I loved working with you and Stephen. I’m so glad our paths crossed and would love to work with you again!
  • Joby
    Joby Married on 10/26/2019

Best part of the wedding

Working with Lauren and her team was a dream. She talked with us before the wedding to get the feel for what we wanted and also the family history. She was easy going and made us and our wedding party laugh constantly. She was confident but also listened to what I wanted. And the pictures. 😍😍😍 I look at them every day and have gotten so many compliments on them. She got them back to us within 2 weeks with some teaser pics the day after which was Amazing. She is absolutely the best.

Symmetry Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Joby & Josh. It was such a dream being a part of your day and I am so happy that you have these photos to relive it! You both are so inspiring and I feel lucky that I am able to work with such amazing couples like you.
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

Lauren and Rosie were absolutely amazing. They captured my day even more perfectly, then I thought possible. They made us feel so comfortable and relaxed and the final products were so amazing- I can't even stop looking at them!
  • Tori
    Tori O. Married on 09/01/2019

Fun, professional, talented!

I cannot say enough good things about Symmetry Co. Photography! From day one, Lauren made me feel at ease and I knew working with her would be so great! Lauren helped me with my day-of timeline to make sure we had enough time for all the photos that I wanted but also so I could enjoy my day. It was absolutely perfect! I'm from TX but got married in PA, and Lauren went above and beyond to make my wedding planning from afar super easy so I didn't have any worries as my wedding day approached.

On our wedding day, Lauren and her assistant Rosie were so professional and yet still fun to hang out with as we did all our photos! Lauren had the perfect balance of letting us enjoy the moment and have fun while still keeping us on track. And as for the photographs, they are absolutely stunning! Lauren absolutely captured our day so perfectly! I would 100% recommend Symmetry Co.!
  • Lydia
    Lydia Married on 08/24/2019

Best Day Ever

Lauren was the perfect photographer to work with for our wedding day. She immediately knows your style and wants to make your day fun and all about you! Our pictures were beyond my expectations and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. You won’t regret having Lauren & company capture your big day.
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 07/13/2019

Seriously, look no further!

Lauren is seriously an angel. She is so talented and incredibly sweet. My husband and I completely agree that our best wedding choice was choosing Lauren as our photographer. Our families loved Lauren and Rosie so much, especially my dad! He still talks about how funny and kind they both were throughout the whole day. Lauren asked me if I wanted to sneak away from the reception to go take sunset photos at a nearby lake and boy am I glad I said yes! My husband and I really enjoyed sneaking away to take some more photos with Lauren and Rosie. It gave us a few moments away from all the guests and the party to really appreciate the moment and each other! I don’t think we will ever use another photographer for anything. Thank you Lauren and Rosie!

Symmetry Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly!! You are so sweet! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Brian. We loved being able to capture your gorgeous wedding day! I'm looking forward to working with you again. Tell your Dad we said hello!

Thank you!!
    Tiffany B. Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely amazing

Lauren is absolutely amazing to work with! I was a little nervous when I was finding someone on wedding wire but after talking to her on the phone I knew she was good! She goes above and beyond to capture your pictures and they turn out absolutely amazing! I would recommend her to anyone!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 05/18/2019

I’m in awe of her

Lauren was amazing. So amazing. When I first found her I was juggling 3 other photographer choices and I am beyond happy with my decision. We did our engagement session with Lauren and right from the get go we clicked. She was easygoing and supportive and made us laugh the entire time and feel like we were super models. The turnover for our pictures was super fast too, blew us away. Wedding day came and we accepted her into our family like she was our own. So beyond happy with Lauren’s skills and personality. I’ll be using her for the rest of my life now for other events.

Symmetry Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! I am so happy that you chose me to be your photographer. It was so amazing getting to know you and Seth throughout this past year! I was honored to photograph your engagement photos and wedding day. I'm looking forward to being a part of your future life events!
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 10/27/2018

Lauren and Rachel were Great!

Lauren and Rachel did an amazing job at photographing us at our wedding! We did not use Lauren for our engagement photos which most people do before the wedding so I was really just going off of our meeting and the pictures she showed us and I obsessively followed all of her pictures on facebook. I think I was most nervous about how I would look in pictures when I thought into the future about the wedding because neither of us are very photogenic and also very awkward in picture taking situations but Lauren made the whole process very easy and I was so happy with our sneak peak photos she shared just a day after the wedding! Lauren and Rachel were so sweet and worked great as a team. It rained on our wedding day but you would have no idea looking at the pictures! We're so excited to see the rest!
  • Alexa
    Alexa Married on 09/15/2018

Symmetry Co. is amazing!

Lauren (and her assistant) made our wedding day so special and captured the day perfectly. I can't thank her enough for taking beautiful pictures that my husband and I will be able to cherish for years to come. Her eye for detail and professionalism is top notch. Her quality of work is amazing. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to have professional photographs taken.
    Victoria Married on 06/30/2018
    Lauren is absolutely amazing! She did both our engagement and wedding photos! Our friends and families love her photography style and her personality. She is diligent, responsible, and has a bubbly personality. I am absolutely in love with my wedding photos! My husband is very quiet and doesn't like to take too many pictures but she did amazing working with him. I've never seen a picture capture him so happy before! I highly recommend her to anyone!! I can't wait to go back to her for another chapter in our lives!
    Vicki Married on 06/29/2018
    Lauren and her assistant Bobbi were phenomenal! My husband and I had a blast on our day, and that was due to the professionalism and flexibility of these two women! Lauren's communication prior to the day was excellent and her direction the day of was clear and concise. In addition to those details, her session was very reasonably priced! The photos these ladies captured of our wedding day were gorgeous and we highly recommend Symmetry Co. for your photography needs. Thank you both for your exceptional service!
  • michael
    Michael Married on 06/09/2018
    Lauren was absolutely amazing! From the moment we reached out, she was kind, proactive, professional, and diligent. On the day of the wedding Lauren was fantastic, and her expertise was on full display. We were SO pleased with the pictures, as well as with Lauren's foresight, professionalism, and extremely friendly personality. We highly recommend Lauren and Symmetry Co. for all your photography needs!
    Danielle Married on 04/14/2018
    Lauren was so easy and wonderful to work with. She photographed our engagement photos and our wedding day on 4-14-2018 perfectly. She is so kind, patient, flexible and beyond talented. She kept in touch leading up to the wedding, helped with my day of timeline, provided me with an in-depth questionnaire to ensure she had a complete picture of what I wanted and asked if she could help in any other way. My husband is not a fan of photos and she worked really well with him and even captured a smile or two. She and her assistant Rosie complemented each other very well, both seemed very organized, professional and most importantly fun to work with.
    Josephina Married on 04/07/2018
    Lauren was amazing! Quality of pictures are awesome! Couldn't be more happier with the outcome, she captured every little detail to help us relive our special day over and over! So grateful to have had her be our photographer!!!
    Taylor Married on 02/24/2018
    We loved Lauren! She photographed our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. We wouldn't want anyone else capturing our special day! She's reasonably priced and does great work. On our wedding day she brought Rossi with her to help out and capture some more special moments. Amazing!
    Karen Married on 12/27/2017
    I absolutely loved working with Lauren and Rosie! They were so accommodating and easy to work with. They wanted to make sure all the photos I wanted were taken. Never once did they get in the way, we hardly knew they were there taking the shots. Loved both the candidates and the classic stills. Brides, you will not be disappointed!!