WE ARE NO LONGER USING THIS PLATFORM, PLEASE EMAIL ALL INQUIRIES TO CONTACT@SWOONSTYLES.COM FOR RESPONSE.

Swoon Styles is a licensed and insured beauty team that travels the Gulf Coast and specializes in bridal hair styling and makeup artistry. We operate on location, bringing our professional set up directly to you for ultimate convenience! We use only the highest quality products to ensure the liveliness and longevity of your bridal look. With our 9+ years’ experience in the wedding industry combined with our unique customization process, we are confidently delivering our brides the hair and makeup of their dreams!

Our packages include:

• 16+ hour foundation
  • False lashes - 100% real human hair
  • Online consultation or personal phone call to discuss your parties needs and looks
  • Complimentary veil and/or accessory placement
  • Mini bridal touch up kit

A travel fee of $50+ will apply to every on-location appointment depending on the get ready location. Retainer, and signed Swoon Styles contract are required to secure your date. ALL RETAINERS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Minimum service requirement of 6 for Saturday bookings. Please note, Swoon Styles operates on a first come, first serve bases and your date is not secured without a retainer.

Swoon Styles is adhering to regulations and guidelines put forth by the CDC, WHO, and Florida Department of Health on heightened sanitation measures. We are booking extra time between clients to ensure all products, tools, and brushes are properly sanitized with hospital grade disinfectant.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$170

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$170

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$170

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$170

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$120

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Gratuity

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

100% Recommended by couples

L
Lauren B. Sent on 06/13/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Can’t say enough about Brooke!

I recently had the pleasure of working with Brooke for my wedding hair and makeup, and I cannot recommend her enough! From the moment I met her, she was warm, friendly, and professional. She took the time to listen to my vision for my wedding day look and made sure to incorporate my personal style into the final result.
On the day of the wedding, Brooke arrived on time and was incredibly organized. She made sure to stick to the timeline and kept us calm and relaxed throughout the entire process. Her attention to detail was impeccable, and she made sure that every hair was in place and every bit of makeup was flawless.
The end result was absolutely stunning! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup throughout the day and felt like a true princess. Brooke truly has a gift for making her clients feel beautiful and confident, and I am so grateful to have had her as a part of my special day.
Overall, I would highly recommend Brooke to anyone looking for a talented and professional hair and makeup artist. She is truly the best of the best.
A
Adrienne B. Sent on 11/01/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Amazing, professional, exactly what I wanted

Swoon styles is professional and amazing at their work. Book them, you won’t be disappointed! Brooke is incredible at hair and makeup and book a trial so you know how your hair and makeup will look before your wedding day. Pricing is in line with other vendors.
K
Kathleen R. Sent on 11/18/2023

Swoon styles Review

Brooke and the other girl that was with her did amazing. They were on time and set up quickly and got right to it, they were very organized and professional and all in all just fun to be around while getting ready for my big day. My makeup and hair looked fabulous and lasted all day. At the end we were in a rush and she did forget to cover up a tattoo that i asked to be covered but it was also my fault for not reminding her. I would definitely recommend swoon styles to anyone looking for wedding hair and makeup.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Sara Jackson
Sara Jackson
Owner

A natural born visionary at heart, Sara Jackson found her creative outlet in the beauty scene. She harnesses her talent on the transformative power of hair and makeup to produce aesthetic and popular styles. Having worked in the Houston, Texas beauty industry for 9 years behind the chair and on location, she possesses a wealth of styling experience and a genuine sense of connection with her clients.

She specializes in delivering the elegant and alluring bridal styles that are in high demand today. Understanding the importance of continued education, she has taken advantage of numerous bridal styling classes offered by local beauty educators such as Adorne Artistry (Houston, TX) and Gallant Glam (Destin, FL), as well as trained at the world-renown Moroccanoil headquarters in Manhattan, New York.

Sara is constantly exploring the evolution of modern beauty trends and stays current on the best products, techniques and services from which her clients benefit from. She is confident in her ability to perform any hairstyle or makeup look, no matter the complexity.

Her newest endeavor is the launching of her own freelance beauty business, Swoon Styles, serving 30-A and Destin, Florida! Her deepest desire is to instill love and confidence into every woman that sits in her chair through the evolutionary art of hair and makeup.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding