Swoon Styles Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Allison T. Getting married on 05/14/2022

AMAZING job on makeup!

First of all. Sarah is so sweet!!! She is great at asking questions to ensure you are on the same page. Sarah recreated the exact picture I wanted for my bridal makeup! She is very detail oriented and so easy to work with! 100/10 recommend Swoon Styles for your wedding day!!!
  • JoAnn
    Joann J. Married on 12/18/2021

Beautiful ladies

Sara Jackson with Swoon is a skilled professional that chose the perfect color pallet for each lady’s complexion and request. The makeup stayed in place and beautiful through tears and dancing. Everyone looked gorgeous and she kept everyone in schedule for the photo timeline.
  • Cydney
    Cydney M. Married on 12/11/2021

If you need a hair / makeup person for your event- look no further!

I highly recommend swoon styles. Professional and talented. Overall a great experience on all ends. Not going to lie, I was very nervous my hair wouldn’t be done how I wanted but I’m telling you they know what they’re doing. My hair was perfect and exactly how I asked for it to be done- but better. I was so happy with the end results. If you need a hair / makeup person for your event- look no further!
    Shea H. Married on 11/13/2021

Awesome experience!

Sara was amazing!! Very professional, sweet, patient, adorable and extremely talented! I am so, so happy that I chose her to do my hair and make up on the most exciting day of my life! I highly recommend Swoon Styles!!!
    Coree C. Married on 10/23/2021

Olivia was amazing!

We had our destination in Pensacola and because our engagement wasn't very long majority of MUA I found on Instagram were already booked BUT one of the artist recommended Swoon Styles and I'm so happy she did! Sarah, the owner was very sweet and communication was awesome! I even had to make changes to the location and she was very understanding.
    Olivia was my actual MUA and she was PERFECT. Being that I never wear a full face of make up, I wanted to keep it natural and she captured my vision perfectly!
    Kassidy T. Married on 10/16/2021

Sara is amazing

Sara was SO sweet and professional. My wedding was on such a windy day and my hair stayed PERFECT the whole day! My makeup looked amazing too. She made me feel so beautiful and confident on my big day. She was even to do additional services. I wish she was able to do my hair and makeup everyday!!!! 10/10 recommend Sara! She’s so amazing at what she does!
  • Karie
    Karie T. Married on 10/10/2021

Awesome!!!!

Sarah is fantastic!! She listens to what you feel like you want, she makes suggestion, she goes above and beyond and I feel like her fees were very reasonable for the service she provides. She was attentive and we appreciated her attention to detail!
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 10/09/2021

Beach Wedding Hair & Make-Up

She did an amazing job! All my bridesmaids were extremely happy with their styles and make up! Quick communication and easy to work with! I have very thin hair and she made it look amazing and it held all evening! I highly recommend!
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy C. Married on 10/04/2021

Wedding Hair and Makeup

If I could give Sara something higher than 5 stars I absolutely would. Finding Swoon Styles online and booking her services was the best decision ever. She was incredibly professional and talented! She brought every makeup amd hair instrument you could possibly need to create a beautiful hair style and makeup look. She took my inspiration photos and made me look beautiful for my ceremony. She stuck to our timeline and arrived promptly for both the trial and wedding day. She listened to any concerns and feedback I offeref regarding changes. Seriously, you will NOT be disappointed if you chose to work with Swoon Styles
  • Y
    Yesenia D. Married on 09/25/2021

She was super professional and made sure the idea of what I wanted was perfect.

My husband and I decided to get married at the begging of the year (late January) due to COVID. The wedding was 9/25/21.
    We are originally from OKC and the wedding took place in Miramar beach.
    From the begging Sara was amazing, super fast at replying emails. Even though I was super nervous about being long distance and not being able to communicate face to face I emailed her all my hair and makeup ideas.
    I’m super picky so the day of wedding she made me feel gorgeous.
    I wanted an up do for ceremony and hair down for reception… she made sure to pin my hair up to where I could wear it down after ceremony. My hair still looked amazing. Day of wedding timing for hair and makeup were perfect we were even able to squish one more family member towards the end that was not on the hair and makeup list.

Honestly I’m blessed she was part of my special day.

I highly recommend her super sweet and gorgeous inside and out.
    Was on time, very professional.
    Just the best!

Veronica B. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful Style, Gorgeous Makeup

I contacted Sara for hair and makeup for a wedding I was attending in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. She was so easy to work with and so responsive. When she arrived she literally brought the whole salon with her! So many make up options! Sara has great style, she did such a wonderful job with make up for me and my sister. Beautiful job on the hairstyle she helped me choose, I was so so happy that I chose her to make me look beautiful for the wedding I was attending! If you want to look gorgeous, definitely contact Sara!
  • Shelby
    Shelby P. Married on 09/20/2021

The Best Experience

Sara could not have been better. Not only is she an absolute sweetheart, she is an absolute professional as well. She took her time and stayed on time. She cared about what I wanted but was also creative!! I am thrilled with the way my hair and make up turned out
  • Kylie
    Kylie S. Married on 09/18/2021

Swoon Styles made me feel and look beautiful for my wedding!

Swoon Styles was the easiest and best choice I made for my destination wedding. Booking vendors and planning a wedding from 5 hours away was the most nerve wrecking thing, except for my hair and makeup. Sara made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She is the sweetest, kindest, most talented person. I loved everything about my hair and makeup! It stayed put all night without having to touch anything up. My bridesmaids also look amazing!
    Kelly K. Married on 09/17/2021

My perfect day

Sara was extremely professional, gracious and made me feel at ease on my wedding day!! I could not of asked for anything more! Highly recommend Swoon Styles!
    Jessica L. Married on 09/04/2021

A very happy bride

Sara and her team are amazing! I described what I wanted for my wedding look and she delivered. Most importantly, my look held up throughout the night (even in the humidity). She was also able to accommodate some last minute services to the bridal party which meant a lot to us. Highly recommended!!
    Marina T. Married on 08/25/2021

Amazing Hair and Makeup Artist

Sara did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my maternity shoot. She made me feel so beautiful and I’m truly thankful!
    Sara was super responsive, professional and literally the sweetest!
  • Ewana
    Ewana W. Married on 08/20/2021

Fort Walton Beach wedding

Sarah is a wonderful makeup artist! She did my makeup for me and my bridal party. She is professional and knows what she is doing! She made me a beautiful bride! Thank you Sara!
    Cassie S. Married on 08/09/2021

ElopementGlam

Sara was exceptional! Extremely professional, fun and beautiful! She made me feel so pretty and exactly the way I imagined I would in my wedding day!! xo
  • Erica
    Erica M. Married on 08/05/2021

Perfection!

I could not have picked a better person to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day! Sara was AMAZING! She was patient with the look I wanted to create and guided me through the entire process! If you want a stylist that’ll make this part of your process stress free and beautiful, Swoon Styles in your girl!!
  • Katie
    Katie W. Married on 07/31/2021

Love Swoon Styles

Sara is nothing short of extraordinary. I was a destination bride and she was able to pull off the perfect looks for me and my bridal party without even doing a trial run. She brought my vision to life within her first attempt. She was so enjoyable to be around the day of our wedding, and so so sweet! We had an outdoor wedding that ended with the entire bridal party jumping into the pool (twice). All of my guests were amazed that all of my makeup still looked perfect after being completely soaked! I am beyond blessed that I had Sara on our big day.
    Kailey Married on 07/27/2021

Perfect Elopement!

I can’t say enough about how happy I am that Sara was available for my wedding day! I contacted her a week before my elopement and she was so friendly and kind! I don’t know much about hair or makeup and gave her a very loose description of what I like. She knocked it out of the park!! With no practice run, photos to go off of, or much direction from me at all, she somehow did exactly what I wanted! Worth every penny!
  • Karagan
    Karagan H. Married on 07/26/2021

Perfection

I honestly won’t use anyone else for my hair and makeup! Sara is literally the best. She is so professional but makes the session fun. Her tools are clean and she is always so positive. I show her my “inspo pics” and she just knocks it out of the park, always doing way better than what I showed her. Don’t walk but run to book an appointment!
    Jennifer Married on 07/14/2021

Sara was so easy and fun to work with. She was open and understanding!

Sara was amazing! She gave me the look I wanted and there was not even a practice trial. I told her what I wanted and she made it happen. She also made my little girl feel so special with hair and makeup.
    Kendall M. Married on 07/10/2021

Swoon styles is amazing!!

With being a destination wedding, I was a little nervous booking any vendors! Swoon styles exceeded my expectations!! My hair and makeup was perfect and I felt beautiful!!! Sara was so sweet! Would definitely recommend!
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle D. Married on 07/03/2021

Incredible Wedding Hair and Makeup!

Sara was SO great to work with for our wedding! She is a very skilled makeup artist and is such a sweet person. My hair looked great and my makeup lasted the entire night! Everyone kept commenting on how great I looked, she made me feel absolutely beautiful. Would highly recommend!