Sweets Bakehouse

Bradenton, FL View map

Sweets was born of the desire to bake quality, affordable treats for everyday and custom cakes for special occasions. We are a small batch bakery who uses only the best ingredients. We are happy to meet any dietary restrictions.

$3.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4.50

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Yasmin
    Yasmin S. Married on 10/15/2021

What a cake!

I needed a vegan cake for my wedding and I was referred to Tara, Sweets Bakehouse, for her ability to make a delicious vegan cake. I am SO glad I met her!! I knew from the moment I saw the lovely tasting she set up for us (like seriously she set up the tasting table like a gorgeous Boho wedding!) that we were in for a treat. I cannot stress enough how sweet Tara is! And OMG THE CAKE!!!! Our non vegan friends and family were in love with this cake!! It was the first time they had vegan cake and wow they were surprised! And one of my bridesmaids ate so much cake I’m not sure how many slices she had taken with her to go lol!! Absolutely delicious!! Best vegan cake I have ever had and I will definitely be ordering cakes from Tara every chance I get! The cake itself was also absolutely beautiful. We got the vanilla peanut butter, and to be honest here I’m still thinking about that cake. You will not be disappointed with Sweets Bakehouse!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/07/2020

Wedding Cupcakes - 11/7/20

Sweets Bakehouse was an absolute WONDER to work with! We had extenuating circumstances come up and had to go with a different bakery only a few months before our wedding and Tara was so quick to get back to us! Not only was she informative, but so friendly and easy to communicate with. We went with four different cupcake flavors and a small cake for Paul and I to cut during the ceremony. All of the cake was absolutely incredible! If you are looking for tasty cupcakes for your wedding, I would recommend Tara and her Sweets Bakehouse any day! Thank you to all of you!

Sweets Bakehouse's reply:

Sarah, it was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you for letting me make your day a little sweeter.

Love & Frosting
    Tara Allison
    Sweets Bakehouse
  • Danyelle
    Danyelle Married on 12/28/2019

Our cake was AMAZING!

We found Sweets Bakehouse through Facebook and we are so happy! We went for a tiered donut “cake” since my husband and I aren’t super big cake eaters. The glazes on the donuts were great. We did do a cake on top so we could do a traditional cake cutting and the cake was absolutely delicious. Tara communicated with us very well and made sure we got exactly what we wanted! I highly recommend her!

Sweets Bakehouse's reply:

It was my pleasure! Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day, your wedding was lovely and you were great to work with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Rashmi & Wien
    94 photos · 02/01/2020
  • Marrion & Johnny
    17 photos · 03/16/2019

10th Ave West Bradenton, FL, 34205
Location of (Sweets Bakehouse)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding