Sun Kissed Sweets

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

Sun Kissed Sweets is an in-home bakery in Tampa, Florida. It was created by owner and cake artist, Elizabeth Miller. She graduated from Johnson & Wales University in 2011 with a Baking and Pastry degree. She specializes in handcrafted specialty cakes that she custom designs for all kinds of occasions. She wants to make you a custom wedding cake that you will find almost too pretty to eat, but too good not to. Something that you will remember in years to come.

Elizabeth offers cakes, cake pops, cookies, cupcakes, pastries, groom’s cake, and dessert buffets. All techniques are done by hand. She is skilled in fondant embroidery, piping, beading, scroll work, edible bows, flowers, and other figurines. Sun Kissed Sweets welcomes couples to meet with her for a free consultation and tasting. She offers a free tasting of original vanilla and chocolate cake with buttercream, or other flavors if preferred. Elizabeth’s cake services include a free consultation, custom design, private tastings, delivery, and setup.

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Theresa
    Theresa Married on 06/10/2020

Beautiful and Delicious Cake!

Elizabeth was the contracted cake vendor for our daughter's wedding through the venue. Elizabeth helped my daughter through the process of figuring out a design, decorations and flavors. The 4-tiered wedding cake was a "rustic" white fondant with an elegant touch of cascading silk flowers. I must say my favorite was the lemon cake tier with raspberry filling -- heavenly! All our guests were impressed with the beautiful presentation and delicious layers. Elizabeth exceeded our expectations in every way. It was a pleasure working with her.

Sun Kissed Sweets's reply:

Thank you!! I love the cake design you guys chose and it was a great idea to have a sign of what flavor each tier was on the cake table!
  • Elaina
    Elaina H. Married on 05/30/2020

Crowd favorite!

We found Sun Kissed Sweets at a bridal expo and so glad we did! Elizabeth made us exactly what we were looking for and it was delicious! I have food allergies to dairy and gluten and Elizabeth was able to make sure I had cake at my own wedding! It. was. AMAZING!!!! She made the top tier just for me and was able to separate it while still making it look like it was part of the rest of the cake. We went with a semi-naked vanilla cake with strawberry filling. Several people had multiple servings and every last piece was eaten. Elizabeth has an insane talent and I highly recommend her cakes for any occasion (or just because its so stinkin' good)!

Sun Kissed Sweets's reply:

Thank you Elaina!! Its so heartwarming hearing how much everyone enjoyed my cake! But especially you!! A bride always deserves to eat her own cake, I'm glad I could help accommodate that for you!! I wish you two all the love and happiness!
  • Bijal
    Bijal P. Married on 11/22/2019

Cake soo delicious

Elizabeth was wonderful to work with! She was responsive to messages, and her cake was delicious with affordable pricing. I really liked how she invited us for a complimentary cake tasting. This really allowed us to get to know Elizabeth and try a couple of flavors she had to offer. She has plenty of flavors to choose from and is flexible with any other suggestions you may have. I would definitely book her again!

Sun Kissed Sweets's reply:

Thank you! It was wonderful working with you both and let me just say how beautiful your venue was! I will always remember how in awe I was with your vision and decor for your special day! I look forward to making you a cake again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33635
Location of (Sun Kissed Sweets)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding