10825 Ramblewood Dr., Stanton, CA 90680 Map · Phone number

About Sweet T Studios

We are Kelli and Candis: two best friends who set out to capture the beauty in life and love. We want our clients to be a part of our Sweet T family. Our goal is to capture your memories beautifully and give you the best care and product possible! Since no two weddings are alike, we strive to help each couple find the best package that works for them. We can’t wait to work with you!

We're located in Orange County & LA County, but love to travel! We would love to meet for tea and hear more about your weddings exciting details.

Have a SWEET day and happy planning!

Follow Sweet T Studios on

DSC05843
square

6 Reviews for Sweet T Studios

Aimee · Married on 10/01/2011

What a great team. These girls are full of life and great ideas. I have recommended them to a couple of my friends getting married. You won't be sorry, they are creative and original, and we're very affordable.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Louis · Married on 09/18/2011

A perfect score of all gold stars in every category may seem to good to be true, but I assure you this is no exaggeration. Candis and Kelli were great. Our Save the Date video they filmed for us was just awesome, and very unique compared to the way other couples have chosen to send their Save the Dates. Candis was very instrumental in directing the vision, setup, and execution. As a result our guests were besides themselves upon receiving and watching the video link asking them to Save the Date. The photo booth services we purchased from Sweet T was a complete success, from the background of the backdrop, to the quirky props our guests could choose from to take pictures with, as well as having a live photographer with a polaroid to direct things. Last but definitely not least, the wedding pictures. The girls have a very artistic vision that made our pictures come out wonderfully. My wife and I found Kelli and Candis to be easy to work with, and were impressed with their artistry. We really have no complaints, only praise.

Sent on 02/29/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2011

I was so unbelievably impressed with Kelly and Sweet T Studios!! Not only did she take the most amazing, fun pictures of my wedding, she did it for a fraction of what any other place had quoted me. I recommend this company 110%!!

Sent on 03/24/2012