407 Franklin St Suite 201, Huntsville, AL 35801 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Roots Photography

At Sweet Roots Photography, we hold an incredible passion for life, love, and documenting the emotional moments that add meaning to our lives. Our approach to photography is natural and

relationship-oriented; we love to get to know our clients long before putting them in front of the lens. Our focus is on you. Our goals are to create a special vision together with you, and immortalize the bonds, emotions, and moments that can’t be re-lived or replaced. Beautiful photographs are emotional moments frozen in time for you to remember and revisit with family, friends, or a quiet moment alone - and we strive to create images that will be cherished for generations.

• Je Vois Photography

Sweet Roots Photography 4
Sweet Roots Photography 5

Jenny Pennington · Married on 10/11/2019

Wonderful photographers

These ladies were wonderful to work with! They were both so sweet and made sure to get all the important shots. I can’t wait to see the photos!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Anderson · Married on 05/17/2019

100 ⭐️‘s!!!!!!!!!

I have hired Sweet Roots before my wedding for a Christmas mini session so I knew immediately when my husband proposed that I needed them to do my wedding photos! I just got my sneak peek photos back and OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!! I can’t wait to see the rest! Both Lindsay and Karina were fabulous. Their creative visions made our photos come to life and they captured every wonderful moment perfectly. I will be booking them for all of our shoots in the future... holiday, ransoms shoots, maternity/family (God willing!).

Sweet Roots Photography 6
    Sweet Roots Photography 7
    Sweet Roots Photography 8
    Sweet Roots Photography 9
    Sweet Roots Photography 10
    Sweet Roots Photography 11
    Sent on 05/30/2019

Cara · Married on 04/01/2017

I'm sure you've all met men like my husband, who hates having his picture taken, and is well known for ruining family pictures with funny faces. After Karina and Lindsay took our engagement and wedding pictures - and made everything so much fun - neither one of us can wait for this amazing team to keep documenting our lives :). I've never had my pictures taken by a professional before getting engaged, and I was sure I would look awkward and feel silly, but I was completely at ease and look stunning in all of our photographs! One of my bridesmaids even had her wedding planner call and demand to know who'd taken all of our pictures because they "belong in a magazine!" Pictures were so important to me on my wedding day, and Karina and Lindsay went above and beyond helping me develop my wedding timeline to ensure we got just the right light for the ceremony and some gorgeous sunset pictures! I can't recommend these two ladies enough!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Sweet Roots Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• The Chef Next Door
    The Chef Next Door Wedding Caterers

We love Sweet Roots! They have a unique style that is sinfully beautiful and you will want to stare at their photos for hours! Karina and her team are always professional and make sure that no detail goes forgotten. You will love Sweet Roots!

• Nancy Finnegan, MUA
    Nancy Finnegan, MUA Wedding Hair & Makeup

SWEET ROOTS!!!! Oh my they have pleased MANY of my brides with the fabulous photos they have taken wedding day and leading up to it! They seem to capture that delicate "romance" of two people in love. They are a sought after and for very good reason! You will love Karina and her assistants!! ~ Nancy Finnegan, MUA

• The Transformation
    The Transformation Wedding Hair & Makeup

Every time I have worked with Sweet Roots is has been an amazing experience! I am such a fan of their work and their beautiful style! The girls are so sweet- great at posing and making their clients feel comfortable and beautiful! I don't have enough nice things to day about them! Charming, funny, outgoing- I love these girls! :)

• 407 Franklin St Suite 201 Huntsville, 35801 See on map