351 Pawtucket Blvd, Lowell, MA 01854 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sweet Lydia's

Personalize one-of-a-kind delicious favors for a perfect end to your special event. Sweet Lydia's takes a long standing childhood treat, the vanilla marshmallow, honey graham and milk chocolate s'more, and turns it into gourmet desserts that are easy to love and share. Made-from-scratch marshmallows fill graham crackers and homemade sugar cookies, or envelop pretzel rods before getting covered in rich chocolate. Personalize your sweet favor by choosing your foundation, one of 14 marshmallow flavors, milk, white, or dark chocolate and additional topping with over 2,000 combinations. Write a message to your guests and finish your favor with a satin ribbon. Sweet Lydia's will work with our customers personally to ensure their satisfaction. We are always willing to create new products or alter existing ones that are not available online. Contact us for all your marshmallow needs.

Please contact us with questions or requests.
sweetlydias@gmail.com
978-888-7616

Follow Sweet Lydia's on

onewed8
WebsiteOriginal1copy
An assorted selection of s'mores with magenta and orange accents.
Sugar Cookie S'more Pops are both favors and a unique flower substitute used as centerpieces.
onewed1
onewed8
WebsiteOriginal1copy

11 Reviews for Sweet Lydia's

Leeann · Married on 09/27/2015

We love Sweet Lydia's, and as soon as we started planning our wedding we knew we had to have Lydia's delicious goodies involved! Lydia made the most delicious mini s'mores on sticks for us to give as favors. Working with her was super easy, and she personalized the flavors and sprinkles for us. Our guests loved them!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2015

Love Sweet Lydia's! I actually discovered these delicious S'Mores a few years ago at an open market in Boston and became totally obsessed. Fast forward a few years later to wedding planning and I was trying to come up with something for favors that was edible, delicious, and fun.

They have a tool online but I figured it would be easier to call - Lydia was responsive, flexible, and worked with me to figure out exactly what we needed (quantity, flavors, ribbon colors, font, etc). The packaging is cute. Can't speak to how they hold up re: shipping because I work locally and picked them up at the shop. The best part was I had some leftover, so we took them on our honeymoon! Order some and try them, they're so so so delicious!

Sent on 07/15/2015
  • Olga

Olga · Married on 08/17/2014

Lydia is the best! We get everything from her: treats, birthday cakes, gifts, so naturally we knew who we'd be going to for wedding favors.

Since we had to travel to our wedding, chocolate was out (I had originally hoped to do several flavors of mini smores - some of my favorites and some of my fiance's). So we chose to do four different flavors of her pate de fruit, and they came out absolutely delightful! They were all super fresh and delicious, and Lydia did a lovely job of packaging them and creating custom stickers to go on top. Best of all, she even gave us the end pieces to sample!

Sweet Lydia's is definitely the way to go if you are a foodie like us and want to treat your guests to something unique, pretty and delicious.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Award

Sweet Lydia's FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

Real Weddings

• Mikado Weddings
    Mikado Weddings Wedding Planners

Sweet Lydia's offers the most delicious tasting desserts ever! No where else would you find these amazing marshmallow treats. Completely customizable and always delightful!

• MrDrew Photography
    MrDrew Photography Wedding Photographers

We love Sweet Lydia's!!! We shot all her yummy treats for her website & promotional materials. While photographing everything we were able to enjoy a sampling of everything. My faves are the caramel s'mores with the pretzels kabooms coming in a close second. She also made adorable favors for a baby shower I was throwing for a friend. The baby onesie s'mores were a big hit with all the guests!

• 351 Pawtucket Blvd Lowell, 01854 See on map