Sweet Lydia's Reviews

11 | Lowell, MA

11 Reviews for Sweet Lydia's

11 Sweet Lydia's Reviews

Leeann · Married on 09/27/2015

We love Sweet Lydia's, and as soon as we started planning our wedding we knew we had to have Lydia's delicious goodies involved! Lydia made the most delicious mini s'mores on sticks for us to give as favors. Working with her was super easy, and she personalized the flavors and sprinkles for us. Our guests loved them!

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2015

Love Sweet Lydia's! I actually discovered these delicious S'Mores a few years ago at an open market in Boston and became totally obsessed. Fast forward a few years later to wedding planning and I was trying to come up with something for favors that was edible, delicious, and fun.

They have a tool online but I figured it would be easier to call - Lydia was responsive, flexible, and worked with me to figure out exactly what we needed (quantity, flavors, ribbon colors, font, etc). The packaging is cute. Can't speak to how they hold up re: shipping because I work locally and picked them up at the shop. The best part was I had some leftover, so we took them on our honeymoon! Order some and try them, they're so so so delicious!

• Olga

Olga · Married on 08/17/2014

Lydia is the best! We get everything from her: treats, birthday cakes, gifts, so naturally we knew who we'd be going to for wedding favors.

Since we had to travel to our wedding, chocolate was out (I had originally hoped to do several flavors of mini smores - some of my favorites and some of my fiance's). So we chose to do four different flavors of her pate de fruit, and they came out absolutely delightful! They were all super fresh and delicious, and Lydia did a lovely job of packaging them and creating custom stickers to go on top. Best of all, she even gave us the end pieces to sample!

Sweet Lydia's is definitely the way to go if you are a foodie like us and want to treat your guests to something unique, pretty and delicious.

Hilary · Married on 09/04/2011

Ohhhhmygosh! YUM! I used Sweet Lydias for my bridal shower (mini smores) and for our wedding favors and I sent some as a gift to another one of our vendors. It was super easy to communicate to her via email. The smores are so delicious. I was hoping more people wouldnt eat them so I could have extras after the wedding but everyone devoured them! Cant wait for another event to get some more!

Torrey · Married on 08/27/2011

Lydia from Sweet Lydia's did an amazing job making our smore favors!! She was able to ship them all the way to North Carolina, they looked wonderful on the tables, and best of all they were delicious. She was even able to make them match my wedding colors and incorporate our monogram.

Julie · Married on 08/21/2010

I had a difficult time deciding what to provide as wedding favors to our guests. When I found Sweet Lydia's online, read reviews, and spoke with Lydia Blanchard on the phone, the decision was made. And I am beyond thrilled with our choice. Lydia listened to my needs and provided helpful suggestions. The smores were absolutely delicious and so beautifully packaged. Guests were raving about them! Lydia was a doll and working with her was an absolute pleasure. I am so glad that we ordered extras to enjoy after the wedding. Thank you, Sweet Lydia's!

Gina · Married on 12/23/2009

A large selection of favors to choose from, we had no trouble at all finding favors that we wanted. They are very cheap compared to the local shops in our area, but still are the same if not better quality. I loved the favors we got from them and the money I saved with them, thanks so much !

Audra · Married on 11/27/2009

I was absolutely thrilled with my guest favors from Sweet Lydia's. I went to hug the children as they were leaving, and was not surprised at all to find their pockets full of the treats...that is not to leave out my Dad...who also had a few extra in his pocket. They were delicious AND beautiful!

• W

Mike · Married on 10/31/2009

Sweet Lydia's provided an incredible and cost effective alternative to traditional floral centerpieces for our wedding reception. She created beautiful Jack-o-lantern inspired centerpieces that were filled with goodies for our guests to take away with them(we were married on October 31st). I'd recommend Lydia's and use her again in a heartbeat.

Mike Flynn

Andrea · Married on 10/24/2009

Sweet Lydia's was the perfect solution to our wedding favor blues! We used Sweet Lydia's for my brother wedding. I was the maid of honor so many things fell to my plate. Both bride and groom love smore's and chocolate. We wanted something fun and a little different. Smore's were preftect! Sweet Lydia's matched our colors with wrapping, ribon and card. Guests were so excited to eat them many were consumed at the table! We got great reviews! So much so we ordered dipped pretzels a few months later for another large family brithday. Again, Sweet Lydia's deleived with a custom order of whole wheat pretzels, with matching ribbon and tag. I felt the cost was very resonable! For larger custom orders I would recommend speaking with Sweet Lydia's directly to arrange shipping if necessary. Our order arrived perfectly on time and undamaged! On a side note, I ordered a few of the Holiday baskets which I brought to a couple office type parties and they went over like gang busters. So if you need something sweet and origional I would recommend one of their holiday packages.

• Y

Yovani · Married on 09/26/2009

I ordered s'mores for my sister's shower and they were great. We got a mix of different flavors and were able to order personalized labels. They were yummy and looked really cute!

Lydia and I talked via email about what I wanted the label to say, the color of the ribbon, etc. It was really easy to coordinate, and since the event was local she actually came and dropped them off herself.

I'm such a huge fan of sweetlydias that I'm bringing some of her marshmallows to a bachelorette party this weekend and will be ordering s'mores as shower favors for a friend's wedding shower this summer!