Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design

Bespoke cake designs with endless possibilities!

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design is a licensed home based bakery in Hampton Roads Virginia.  Inda Blackwell has the ability to individually design and create high quality cakes, desserts, and dessert installations that are suitable for everyone to enjoy at a very affordable price point.  She strives to lavish each bride throughout the creative process from beginning to very end.  Her distinct and unique style truly makes each dessert one of a kind.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Hampton Roads

Follow Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design on

4 Reviews for Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design

You will not be disappointed! I currently live in New Jersey and Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design was my vendor for my vow renewal with 130 guests for our cake, cupcakes, and cookie favors! Inda totally got the vision of the boho winter rustic theme! So modern, amazing attention to detail, and absolutely delicious! You can tell love is behind her work. The cake flavors and icing are sooo AMAZING!!!! I will definitely use again! They also sell on Etsy cupcake toppers and that's a plus for me as I am not a baker at all!!!!

Profile Picture Raiena, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
4.7

She was awesome and the sample box was DELICIOUSLY AMAZING. She is very nice and great with communication. She is honest, and i cant wait til she makes my order as part of the gifts for the wedding party

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture KIARA, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was AMAZING!!! I was very pleased with the presentation, quality & taste of my wedding cake. The owner was very professional & made my wedding cake exactly how I envisioned it. I will definitely use sweet gypsy desserts again.

Profile Picture April, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00