Menifee, CA 92584 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Sweet Flowers Weddings & Events

Sweet Flowers Weddings and Events was created by myself, Jenelle, a stay at home mom in Orange County California in 2000. My dream was to start my own business so that I could have my husband Mark home with us. I wanted to raise our two beautiful children together. In 2005 we moved right outside Temecula Wine Country Ca. This was my chance to make my dream come true and I did. Sweet Flowers is VERY proud to say we have been a family owned business for over 18 years and running.

We offer not only the best in Floral Design, Specialty Linens, Chair Covers, Sashes & Custom Decorating for your wedding or event, but a personal and flexible service designed to give you a peace of mind. We also offer a personal consultation when it suits your schedule. Whether tastefully traditional or bold and strikingly modern, your vision and design will be our guide for seamlessly coordinating colors, themes and style.

We welcome destination weddings.

Can't wait to hear from you!!

Business Phone # 951 723-8904

64 Reviews for Sweet Flowers Weddings & Events

• Lori

Lori Cappello-Chavez · Married on 10/18/2019

Best Florist There Is!

Jenelle was the absolute best florist! The most important part aspect of Creating a wedding are the flowers. Jenelle listened to my vision and she exceeded my every expectation! Her attention to detail, creativity, utmost professionalism and the fact that she truly cares about making your wedding day the very best. This was money very well spent. My ceremony site and reception was magical. My bouquets were so vibrant and gorgeous! I would hire her over and over. Thank you Jenelle for making my special day magical!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Sweet Flowers Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Lori for the amazing review. You are such a pleasure to work with. I know Wedding planning gets stressful at times but thank you for trusting in me to see your vision ;) would love to work with you again for a event or something haha. I will even come up to Vegas for that. Can’t wait to see your photos.

Vicki · Married on 05/25/2019

Exceeded our expectations! Everything was perfect!

Jenelle Jackson from Sweet Flowers did the flowers for our daughter’s wedding at Ponte Vineyard in Temecula on May 25th. All the flowers were fresh and absolutely spectacular! Jenelle was very easy to work with and was completely reliable. The arbor flowers highlighted the wedding ceremony and the hanging floral wreath in the Vineyard Pavillon was a lush focal point hanging in the center of the room. We had surprised the bride and groom with the hanging wreath and they were blown away when the made their grand entrance and spotted it! The table centerpieces were full and absolutely beautiful as were the flowers on the bride and grooms sweetheart table. I took one arrangement home and it still looked great after almost one week. Thank you Jenelle, Mark and your family for making the day even more beautiful! You exceeded all our expectations! We would highly recommend them!
    Vicki and Peter

Sent on 06/09/2019

Sweet Flowers Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Vicki for such kind works. It was a pleasure to be apart of your daughters wedding. Hope to work with you again in the future .

Lara Adamiak · Married on 05/25/2019

Fabulous experience, phenomenal service and quality.

A huge thank you to Jenelle for doing the most FABULOUS job with the flowers for our wedding!!!! They were stunning. Everyone commented on them and continue to talk about how beautiful they were! The hanging flower chandelier above the dance floor was so perfect and truly made the reception room extra romantic. It was a pleasure working with you! We appreciate the time you took to have detailed phone conversations and capture our wedding flower vision. We knew we could trust you 100% and that you would make the flowers amazing. We really appreciate all of your hard work to make our wedding flowers more beautiful than we could have imagined! We highly recommend Jenelle to do flowers for any occasion.

Sent on 06/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sweet Flowers Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 198.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 68.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Drapery
    Lights
    Tent Accessories
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 195.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Setup

• Monte De Oro Winery and Vineyards Winery Weddings

Truly professional!

• Jodee's Bakery Wedding Cakes

Jenelle & Mark will amaze you with their work and professionalism. They definitely go beyond your expectations. You will love what they do!

• Ashcraft Photography Wedding Photographers

Sweet Flowers is simply the best. They are known in the valley for their exceptional quality, creativity, and sheer professionalism, as well as their massive inventory of linens and specialty linens. In fact, I trusted them for my own wedding and I tell all my couples, for the best floral and linens, no other vendor even compares!

• Menifee, 92584 See on map
    Location of (Sweet Flowers Weddings & Events)