Plymouth, WI 53073 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Creations

Sweet Creations located in Plymouth, Wisconsin! Cake artist, Caren Johnson specializes in custom cakes for all occasions. Extra time, attention and care is put into each cake so that it is not only beautiful to the eyes, but is delicious as well!

100 8919
5955915159359731731077668951314984512279898n

3 Reviews for Sweet Creations

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2011

Caren did awesome on our wedding cake! She was very easy to work with, and has wonderful prices. She can create just about anything you want, and has a ton of cake flavors! She also makes you a complimentary cake layer for your first anniversary!

Sent on 10/01/2011

Sara · Married on 06/06/2009

Our cake was amazing! Not only was it something everyone wanted a picture of, but it tasted great as well. Can't wait to have other reasons to order cakes from her. Caren was also really great at helping us get just what we wanted and our cake was one of a kind!

Sent on 04/14/2010

Ashley · Married on 01/05/2012

0.0

Horrible horrible and HORRIBLE. Only thing good about her is the taste!!! Caren made out wedding cake for us. I was very disappointed with how the cake looked, it looked nothing like the picture I had given her, the frosting on the cupcakes looked very rises also. Needless to say we were very disappointed with the presentation of our cake and cupcakes- however the taste was wonderful- so I didn't want to complain. It's two days shy of our one year wedding anniversary. And as some of you know Caren promises in the contract an anniversary cake for free. I emailed her The 23rd of December, and didn't get a response until January 1st. 4 day before my anniversary. She told me that I could get it the 3rd or 6th I immediately responded the 3rd since it's closer to our anniversary and she never replied back with a time for me to pick up my cake. I've emailed her today, wrote her several messages on this fb page, and called and left a voicemail. I am so disappointed.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Sweet Creations's reply:

Sorry about Ashley's disappointment. Anniversary cake was not made as there is still an unpaid balance on her account. I received numerous complements for the cake a year ago, and she was present when it was delivered and did not express any disappointment at that time.

Sweet Creations FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup