Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie

Engagement
Shoot included

About Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie

Hello Gorgeous!

I'm Jenn, Documentary Wedding Photographer! My approach to Wedding Photography is centered on a truly unique and PERSONAL experience. From the moment that we first meet, I want to know what makes your love SPECIAL!

If you’re looking for a Photographer who seeks out those STOLEN MOMENTS and real-life detail of your day, I would LOVE to speak with you! Seriously, send me a message! I'd love to take you out for lunch!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Hampton Roads

Follow Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie on

4 Reviews for Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie

User Photos
todo alt text

Wonderful, amazing, speechless the memerious will be forever along with the photos. Amazing work.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Pulled off a surprise vow renewal for my wife. Jenn came up with literally all of the details... I had to give her zero input because she just knew what I'd want and how to make it happen. She has an eye for style I certainly do not have & there is no way I'd have come up with anything near what she did. Also, it was a 100% waste-free vow renewal - every single piece had a purpose and nothing ended up in the trash. In fact, we didn't even need a garbage bag. That is NOT easy to do and made my wife extremely happy. The entire day was laid back and she and the crew insisted we not lift a finger (though we did... But she tried to make us sit!). I was so nervous - especially about reciting my incredibly gushy vows in front of them, but she was so professional yet silly yet getting-things-done that my butterflies went away. Afterwards, we all hung out and just chatted and it was like we were all BFFs catching up. Jenn was very thorough in the weeks leading up to the renewal, as well. She typed up a schedule with lists of what everyone was to bring, where to go, what to do and at what time right down to shots she wanted to get. It helped the day go by without a hitch. Afterwards, she kept us in the loop about the photos and when to expect prints and whatnot. Just very easy-going, professional yet not stiff, quality on top of timeliness. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone, especially brides who have NO IDEA what they want. I had zero idea and she just chatted with me and came up with perfection. Stunning - absolutely stunning! Miracle worker! Worth every bit of time and money.

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1517348522 93925871e037906e john   stephanie 1
This deal has
SOLD OUT

FREE Print Credit with Any 2018 Booking!

$300.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Having BEAUTIFUL heirloom prints, albums, or keepsakes of your Wedding Day is something EVERY couple deserves! For a limited time, I'm offering a FREE $300 Print Credit to ALL 2018 Couples! This can be applied to ANY of my TOP OF THE LINE products, including my LIFETIME guaranteed Heirloom Albums!
Offer Expires: 01/26/2018
Available to the first 5 couples
#WWe8ee49bcdb320bc9

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

Virginia Beach , VA 23455   See On Map
719-321-7738 (phone)
Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie is a wedding photographer from Virginia Beach servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Norfolk, Smithfield, and Richmond. Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie is a professional photographer that has been part of the Virginia wedding industry since 2015 specializing in unique and fun weddings!.