Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie

Virginia Beach, VA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Hello Gorgeous!

I'm Jenn, Documentary Wedding Photographer! My approach to Wedding Photography is centered on a truly unique and PERSONAL experience. From the moment that we first meet, I want to know what makes your love SPECIAL!

If you're looking for a Photographer who seeks out those STOLEN MOMENTS and real-life detail of your day, I would LOVE to speak with you! Seriously, send me a message! I'd love to take you out for lunch!

Stephanie Married on 11/25/2017
    I have so many wonderful things to say about Jen, I don't even know where to begin. She was so kind, warm and personable from the moment I met her. The entire time working with Jen I felt more like I was talking to a friend, and the week before the wedding she also doubles as a therapist. She is extraordinary and calm in stressful situation. She really does go above and beyond for her clients. I love that she included my son in everything we did and even brought him gifts to our meetings. She is extremely accommodating and professional. Her work is phenomenal and I would absolutely recommend her to every bride to be. Thank you Jen for capturing such beautiful photographs and for being a down to earth, wonderful human.

Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie's reply:

Stephanie this literally made me emotional! Your wedding was the BEST way to end my season!! I'm so glad that I got to work with you, and I can't wait to see you soon with all your beautiful prints and your ALBUM!!! <3
    Amanda Married on 09/16/2017
    Wonderful, amazing, speechless the memerious will be forever along with the photos. Amazing work.

Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie's reply:

I'm so happy you ladies love your photos! Your wedding was perfect!
    Leah Married on 08/26/2017
    Pulled off a surprise vow renewal for my wife. Jenn came up with literally all of the details... I had to give her zero input because she just knew what I'd want and how to make it happen. She has an eye for style I certainly do not have & there is no way I'd have come up with anything near what she did. Also, it was a 100% waste-free vow renewal - every single piece had a purpose and nothing ended up in the trash. In fact, we didn't even need a garbage bag. That is NOT easy to do and made my wife extremely happy. The entire day was laid back and she and the crew insisted we not lift a finger (though we did... But she tried to make us sit!). I was so nervous - especially about reciting my incredibly gushy vows in front of them, but she was so professional yet silly yet getting-things-done that my butterflies went away. Afterwards, we all hung out and just chatted and it was like we were all BFFs catching up. Jenn was very thorough in the weeks leading up to the renewal, as well. She typed up a schedule with lists of what everyone was to bring, where to go, what to do and at what time right down to shots she wanted to get. It helped the day go by without a hitch. Afterwards, she kept us in the loop about the photos and when to expect prints and whatnot. Just very easy-going, professional yet not stiff, quality on top of timeliness. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone, especially brides who have NO IDEA what they want. I had zero idea and she just chatted with me and came up with perfection. Stunning - absolutely stunning! Miracle worker! Worth every bit of time and money.

Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie's reply:

AWWWWWW!!!!! I absolutely LOVE that you feel this way! I had so much fun with both of you, and I was SO happy to give you the wedding that you never had! Your story touched my heart so personally that I felt a real connection the entire time! And you two are so perfect for one another that it made my job SO easy! And P.S. I love seeing all the photos everywhere! <3

Markia Nicole Markia Nicole Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jenn is an incredible artist. Her ability to capture the emotion of the moment in each image is unmatched! We have worked together many times over the last 2 years and each time is an absolute pleasure.

Virginia Beach, 23455
7193217738
Location of (Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding