Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie

User Photos
todo alt text

I have so many wonderful things to say about Jen, I don't even know where to begin. She was so kind, warm and personable from the moment I met her. The entire time working with Jen I felt more like I was talking to a friend, and the week before the wedding she also doubles as a therapist. She is extraordinary and calm in stressful situation. She really does go above and beyond for her clients. I love that she included my son in everything we did and even brought him gifts to our meetings. She is extremely accommodating and professional. Her work is phenomenal and I would absolutely recommend her to every bride to be. Thank you Jen for capturing such beautiful photographs and for being a down to earth, wonderful human.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wonderful, amazing, speechless the memerious will be forever along with the photos. Amazing work.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Pulled off a surprise vow renewal for my wife. Jenn came up with literally all of the details... I had to give her zero input because she just knew what I'd want and how to make it happen. She has an eye for style I certainly do not have & there is no way I'd have come up with anything near what she did. Also, it was a 100% waste-free vow renewal - every single piece had a purpose and nothing ended up in the trash. In fact, we didn't even need a garbage bag. That is NOT easy to do and made my wife extremely happy. The entire day was laid back and she and the crew insisted we not lift a finger (though we did... But she tried to make us sit!). I was so nervous - especially about reciting my incredibly gushy vows in front of them, but she was so professional yet silly yet getting-things-done that my butterflies went away. Afterwards, we all hung out and just chatted and it was like we were all BFFs catching up. Jenn was very thorough in the weeks leading up to the renewal, as well. She typed up a schedule with lists of what everyone was to bring, where to go, what to do and at what time right down to shots she wanted to get. It helped the day go by without a hitch. Afterwards, she kept us in the loop about the photos and when to expect prints and whatnot. Just very easy-going, professional yet not stiff, quality on top of timeliness. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone, especially brides who have NO IDEA what they want. I had zero idea and she just chatted with me and came up with perfection. Stunning - absolutely stunning! Miracle worker! Worth every bit of time and money.

Profile Picture Leah, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews