2206 Grahn Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Map · Phone number

About Suzanne Karp Photography

My approach to wedding photography is simple: to help you and your guests feel comfortable with the camera! When you hire a photographer, you're not just hiring a price and a package - you're hiring a person who you will actually be spending a considerable amount of time with on your wedding day. My style is comfortable, natural, relaxed, candid and creative. We'll take care of the family photos in a timely fashion so you can actually attend your cocktail hour! Then, the rest of the evening is all about beautiful, candid, artistic images that perfectly tell the story of your celebration.

Follow Suzanne Karp Photography on

Suzanne Karp Photography 3
  • Gina

Gina Bucchianeri · Married on 06/22/2019

The absolute best!

I have had the pleasure of knowing Suzanne for 5 years. She shot both my sisters’ weddings, and not only captured the beauty and joy of those days, but celebrated with us like a member of the family. She cares so much about the people she photographs and so obviously loves witnessing these special moments. My husband and I were so excited to work with Suzanne that we reached out to her as soon as we had our venue and date secured. Suzanne first did our engagement photos which gave us a chance to feel comfortable in front of the camera; she told us “just do your thing” and she captured us laughing and cuddling and being completely us! Our wedding day was so wonderful, and we felt totally at ease. Suzanne gave us little direction, and just had us “do our thing”. We laughed and cried with her all day long, and our photos are amazing!! If only we could relive all the magic from that day!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Sophia · Married on 01/25/2019

I cannot recommend Suzanne enough!

Suzanne is so professional and highly skilled with wedding photography. She is quick to capture all of the right moments and her photographs for our wedding came out better than I could have imagined. She also posts them to your personal website very quickly, which I loved. She is very personable/easy to talk to and be around. You will not be disappointed if you chose to hire her for your special day. She is amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 10/27/2018

Suzanne is everything you want and & need at your wedding!

Words cannot express how lucky we were to find Suzanne. From the moment I spoke with her, I knew she was the perfect person to capture our wedding day. She is one of the most genuine and caring people, and is truly so gifted when it comes to photography. She recommended we do an engagement shoot prior to our wedding day to get to know each other, and she made us both feel so comfortable and relaxed throughout the shoot that we knew we were going to be in great hands for our wedding day! From the moment she arrived on site for our wedding, she felt like an extension of our family, and has this calming, warm influence that makes everyone feel right at home which is a huge part of why her photos come out so beautifully. Suzanne is so much more than just a professional, she's someone who truly cares about capturing the magic of your wedding day. We are so grateful to have had her there and to know her.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Suzanne Karp Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Proofs

• Rabbi Meredith Cahn
    Rabbi Meredith Cahn Wedding Officiants

Suzanne photographed one of my favorite weddings - with such heart and beautiful shots. I never saw her during the entire ceremony and yet she captured so many beautiful moments - so discreet and personal. Easy easy to work with!

• 2206 Grahn Drive Santa Rosa, CA, 95404 See on map