2206 Grahn Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Map · Phone number

About Suzanne Karp Photography

My approach to wedding photography is simple: to help you and your guests feel comfortable with the camera! When you hire a photographer, you're not just hiring a price and a package - you're hiring a person who you will actually be spending a considerable amount of time with on your wedding day. My style is comfortable, natural, relaxed, candid and creative. We'll take care of the family photos in a timely fashion so you can actually attend your cocktail hour! Then, the rest of the evening is all about beautiful, candid, artistic images that perfectly tell the story of your celebration.

Follow Suzanne Karp Photography on

IMG6320

20 Reviews for Suzanne Karp Photography

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Photographer in Napa!

We couldn't be more thankful that we found Suzanne to photograph our engagement shoot and wedding. I instantly connected with Suzanne and knew she had to be our photographer. She took the time to really get to know my husband and me, traveled 2 hours to do our engagement shoot and made us extremely comfortable throughout our big day.

Suzanne was very familiar with our wedding venue which was amazing. She knew exactly where and when we needed to get certain shots in and we couldn't be happier with the results! Suzanne also was incredibly efficient. It was important for us to enjoy our day and Suzanne made sure we were not absent from our celebration.

Lastly, the album Suzanne includes in her wedding packages are stunning. The quality and care that goes into them is spectacular. We have even asked Suzanne to help us create albums of vacations and special memories, they are truly something you will treasure for a lifetime.

Thanks Suzanne for everything! We couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Gina

Gina Bucchianeri · Married on 06/22/2019

The absolute best!

I have had the pleasure of knowing Suzanne for 5 years. She shot both my sisters’ weddings, and not only captured the beauty and joy of those days, but celebrated with us like a member of the family. She cares so much about the people she photographs and so obviously loves witnessing these special moments. My husband and I were so excited to work with Suzanne that we reached out to her as soon as we had our venue and date secured. Suzanne first did our engagement photos which gave us a chance to feel comfortable in front of the camera; she told us “just do your thing” and she captured us laughing and cuddling and being completely us! Our wedding day was so wonderful, and we felt totally at ease. Suzanne gave us little direction, and just had us “do our thing”. We laughed and cried with her all day long, and our photos are amazing!! If only we could relive all the magic from that day!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Sophia · Married on 01/25/2019

I cannot recommend Suzanne enough!

Suzanne is so professional and highly skilled with wedding photography. She is quick to capture all of the right moments and her photographs for our wedding came out better than I could have imagined. She also posts them to your personal website very quickly, which I loved. She is very personable/easy to talk to and be around. You will not be disappointed if you chose to hire her for your special day. She is amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Suzanne Karp Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Proofs

• Rabbi Meredith Cahn Wedding Officiants

Suzanne photographed one of my favorite weddings - with such heart and beautiful shots. I never saw her during the entire ceremony and yet she captured so many beautiful moments - so discreet and personal. Easy easy to work with!

• 2206 Grahn Drive Santa Rosa, CA, 95404 See on map
    Location of (Suzanne Karp Photography)