Brighton, MA 02135 Map · Phone number

Suzanna March Photography 7
  • Allison

Allison Rice · Married on 07/20/2019

Photos were a dream!!

I would recommend Suz to anyone and everyone! She was so easy for work with on the day of, despite our wedding being on the hottest day of the year. She was able to truly capture the essence of our wedding. The photo were breathtaking and the process after the wedding was seamless. Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Suzanna March Photography 13
    Suzanna March Photography 14

Sydney · Married on 05/19/2019

The best!

There are not enough good things to say about Suz.
    My husband and I are a little camera shy/ awkward and she made us feel so comfortable and at ease both in our engagement shoot and in our wedding photos. Heck- we actually had so much fun during our shoots with Suz!! Her professionalism combined with her sense of humor will keep you smiling and laughing- which makes for photos that look totally natural and not forced. She is incredibly organized and experienced and walks you through the process every step of the way. Throughout our year and a half engagement, Suz was communicative and responsive. On our wedding day, she and her assistant were present all day long -from getting ready through the reception- without being intrusive.
    Suz gently encouraged us to consider doing a "first look"-something we were initially against- but we are SO glad we seriously considered her advice. We were able to take our formal pictures with our families and bridal party before the ceremony, and thus were able to enjoy our cocktail hour without being whisked away and rushing through photos. Our friends and family all agreed that she made everyone feel cool, calm and collected and at ease.
    We were not disappointed!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Caroline · Married on 08/11/2018

Suz is the absolute best! She photographed my sister's wedding and after seeing how well she put everyone at ease throughout the day, I knew I needed her for my own wedding. She is able to create an upbeat, positive vibe during a day that unfortunately can become stressful. Not only is she an amazing person to work with, her pictures come out absolutely beautifully. I am super self conscious and don't usually like pictures of myself. However, I can't get enough of my wedding pictures (which is how it's supposed to be!). She has a talent for finding the perfect lighting and angles to make you look even more amazing than you feel. She captured all the most important moments of our big day and then some. Cannot recommend Suz enough!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Suzanna March Photography 22
    Suzanna March Photography 23

Suzanna March Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Albums, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings