Suzanna March Photography Reviews

Suzanna March Photography 5
  • Allison

Allison Rice · Married on 07/20/2019

Photos were a dream!!

I would recommend Suz to anyone and everyone! She was so easy for work with on the day of, despite our wedding being on the hottest day of the year. She was able to truly capture the essence of our wedding. The photo were breathtaking and the process after the wedding was seamless. Can't say enough good things!

Suzanna March Photography 6
    Suzanna March Photography 12
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Sydney · Married on 05/19/2019

The best!

There are not enough good things to say about Suz.
    My husband and I are a little camera shy/ awkward and she made us feel so comfortable and at ease both in our engagement shoot and in our wedding photos. Heck- we actually had so much fun during our shoots with Suz!! Her professionalism combined with her sense of humor will keep you smiling and laughing- which makes for photos that look totally natural and not forced. She is incredibly organized and experienced and walks you through the process every step of the way. Throughout our year and a half engagement, Suz was communicative and responsive. On our wedding day, she and her assistant were present all day long -from getting ready through the reception- without being intrusive.
    Suz gently encouraged us to consider doing a "first look"-something we were initially against- but we are SO glad we seriously considered her advice. We were able to take our formal pictures with our families and bridal party before the ceremony, and thus were able to enjoy our cocktail hour without being whisked away and rushing through photos. Our friends and family all agreed that she made everyone feel cool, calm and collected and at ease.
    We were not disappointed!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Caroline · Married on 08/11/2018

Suz is the absolute best! She photographed my sister's wedding and after seeing how well she put everyone at ease throughout the day, I knew I needed her for my own wedding. She is able to create an upbeat, positive vibe during a day that unfortunately can become stressful. Not only is she an amazing person to work with, her pictures come out absolutely beautifully. I am super self conscious and don't usually like pictures of myself. However, I can't get enough of my wedding pictures (which is how it's supposed to be!). She has a talent for finding the perfect lighting and angles to make you look even more amazing than you feel. She captured all the most important moments of our big day and then some. Cannot recommend Suz enough!

Suzanna March Photography 13
    Suzanna March Photography 20
    Suzanna March Photography 21
    Sent on 11/27/2017

Maggie · Married on 09/30/2017

Suz and her team are absolutely amazing, From our first consultation to the very end of the reception, she put us totally and completely at ease. She's super organized, so responsive, AND the pictures were so, so, so beautiful. She is the best there is!

• jdonaldson25

Joann · Married on 09/23/2017

This is by far one of my favorite pictures from my wedding day. My niece, who means the world to me, is very shy (even with me) but to see her interact with the woman who was going to make one of the most special days of my life last forever was absolutely priceless. @suzannamarchphotography did such an incredible job not only with wonderful photos she took but by capturing every detail to make the day last forever. She is so sweet and boy could she make us laugh. She made the day that much more special for both my husband and I and we just could not thank her enough!

Suzanna March Photography 22
    Sent on 12/12/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Hiring Suz to be our photographer was the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning process. From the second we met her, we knew we couldn't get married without her! Talent aside, her amazing personality is infectious, she is such a fun person to be around and always has a smile on her face. We felt so comfortable being around her; almost as if we had been friends with her for years. Shooting with Suz was just as much fun as meeting with her. She makes you feel completely comfortable in front of the camera, she's great at communication and so easy to work with. Throughout the whole process Suz was very attentive to emails and questions and not once made us worry.

Suz also knows the Boston area so well. She did a great job of suggesting areas to shoot and she understands what you're looking for so well that the places she chose for us were 100% right. We liked that Suz arranged to meet a couple weeks before our wedding to discuss time line and show us a couple of places she was thinking to shoot. We recently received our photos from Suz and LOVE them. They came out better than we could have imagined and are so thankful that we had Suz there to capture all of our amazing moments! Thank you, Suz!! #teamsuz all the way!

We 100% recommend Suz to everyone

Sent on 12/01/2017

Meredith · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I hired Suz for our wedding on 8/5/17 at the Guilford Yacht Club in Guilford CT and I could not be happier that I did! We hired Suz after meeting her at a wedding she was shooting where I was the MOH. I knew when I met her she was the perfect photographer for us. Her professionalism, fun spirit, organization and talent is unmatchable! Having her on our wedding day felt just like having another friend there. She somehow managed to get together our rowdy group of groomsmen for some portrait pictures and let them run football plays during photos (clearly she can go with the flow)! Her assistant, Pat, also felt like another friend on the day. He kept the bridal party laughing during portraits, which made for some fun and natural photos. When we got our pictures back we could not have been happier. The range of style and poses that she took truly shows her talent. She also worked with us on the timing of each step of the day and plans for the pictures. She knew I was set on not doing a first look and got creative when taking our pictures since we only had an hour to get our portraits done. Somehow she got these done and they look incredible. Do not hesitate about booking Suz! You will not be disappointed! #teamsuz :)

Suzanna March Photography 23
    Suzanna March Photography 31
    Suzanna March Photography 32
    Sent on 11/06/2017

Myra · Married on 07/29/2017

We highly recommend Suzanna March Photography.

Suz was super friendly, easy to work with, and professional. When we were looking for our photographer, her work stood out to us - she is a a very talented photographer who has a sharp eye for using lighting very effectively! After researching potential vendors, we met up with Suz and she clearly shows a lot of expertise and experience and was able to answer all of our questions very thoroughly! We knew Suz would be up for the job.

During the wedding day, Suz was an expert at taking great shots in our very tight hotel room while myself and 5 bridesmaids were getting ready. We did a first look, which I highly recommend, because we were able to capture a lot of photos up front and Suz could creatively use the nearby locations for some great scenery. After the ceremony, Suz did an excellent job with my large family and the group shots - she knew exactly how to handle a large group and was able to get everyone lined up quickly and efficiently!

We are so pleased with how the photos turned out. Suz did an amazing job capturing the spirit and emotions of the day, and we will treasure the photos she took for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2017

Suzanna is an amazing photographer. From the 700+ photographs we received there isn’t a bad one in it. Both me and my husband are not the model type or do we enjoy having our picture taken but Suzanna had us laughing and so at ease from the very first time we met!!!

Suzanna March Photography 33
    Suzanna March Photography 40
    Suzanna March Photography 41
    Suzanna March Photography 42

Jackie · Married on 06/17/2017

You can stop searching right now for a photographer, and book Suz! I would say of all my vendors, she was definitely my favorite. From the beginning, she was super organized and laid back. She was really easy to get in touch with, and came up with a detailed and easy to follow day of schedule. She was never pushy about anything, and I truly felt like she just wanted to make the day as beautiful as possible. I never for a second doubted she would do an awesome job, but I have to say she more than exceeded my expectations the day of. At times, I forgot she was even there because she's such a pro at blending in. She was super patient with everyone, and her calming and friendly demeanor put everyone at ease. You spend alot of time with your photographer, and I think the best thing about Suz is that she is super chill and when you meet her, you feel like you've been friends for years. She'd hilarious, fun, and super sweet. I literally cannot recommend her enough. Trusting Suz with my big day was the best decision I ever made!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/20/2017

This is an embarrassingly belated but no less enthusiastic review for Suz, who photographed our wedding a year and change ago. We cannot recommend her highly enough! Two months before the wedding, when we let her know that we'd be at our (out of state) venue for a walk-through, she drove several hours to meet us there, literally going the extra mile and impressing us with her good cheer even then. On the wedding day, she was wonderful company the ENTIRE day, from getting ready shots in the late morning 'til midnight. She was upbeat, encouraging, funny, low-stress, and just put out a ton of good vibes and positive energy. Her incredible attention to detail and clear communication with our other vendors meant that we always knew where we needed to be and never fell behind schedule (a feat!). Of course, it goes without saying that we love the photos. We got 800+ gorgeous pictures about five weeks after the event (after having already gotten a couple dozen standouts earlier). It was important to us that the photos not feel staged or canned (we did a first look, and then took all the posed family and bridal group shots before the ceremony), but have a more candid, photo-journalist-ish look. She 100% delivered. And even in the more "formal" shots with the families and bridal party, everyone looks relaxed and natural. After the wedding, we worked with Suz to create photo albums. We weren't able to visit her studio in Mass., so we met a couple times over video chat. This process too was incredibly easy, with her doing a ton of legwork beforehand to choose photos, layouts, etc. We left this a bit late but Suz managed to get the three albums (ours plus two for parents) printed and shipped in advance of our Christmas travels. We are thrilled to have these beautiful keepsakes, to say nothing of the hundreds of digital files. We've now moved to a different region of the country, but still hope to work with Suz again soon!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Meghann · Married on 10/22/2016

Let me start by saying that Suz is amazing and SOOOO accommodating! Needless to say my (now) husband and I had many issues with weather between our engagement photos and wedding photos. I had really wanted snowy engagement photos but OF COURSE it hardly snowed in 2016 and when we finally picked out a date it was TOO COLD to even stand outside! Suz worked with my many date change requests with absolute pleasure and did everything to make sure we were happy. Then comes our wedding day in October and it is cold, rainy AND super windy in Newport... but that didn't stop Suz from getting some truly incredible photos. She braved the weather with us and the results were better than I could have imagined. Some photos it almost looked like it was even sunny out! Suz is super down to earth and will make you feel at ease on your wedding day. Thank you for being a part of our special day Suz!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/15/2016

Just to start, Suz is amazing! She is the real deal and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. To share with readers, here is a snippet of our thank you letter to Suzanna March Photography:

"Going to go on a little rant here, but we think you’re just absolutely amazing and we have loved working with you! You’re not only an extremely talented photographer, but you’re also such a fun, kind person who has gone out of their way to make sure out entire wedding experience has been nothing short of amazing. From making sure we got a perfect shot on top of a garage in Boston for our engagement shoot, to meeting with me the week before our Wedding to scout out the Marriott to make sure we had the perfect location for our first look! You always go the extra mile and you have gone above and beyond all expectations for our Wedding photos!

Not to mention, I think it speaks volumes about your personality and professionalism that after getting to spend the day with you at our Wedding, my own MOH reached out to see if you could do her wedding too! She’s so excited to work with you and I’m so excited I to have another excuse to work with you again at her wedding! Pete and I are so lucky we found you and got the opportunity to have you capture our Wedding Day!

You made sure our Wedding Day so relaxed and stress free. From our parents to the wedding party, everyone complimented on how easy you made taking the photos and how comfortable you made everyone feel. The photos are amazing and I can’t thank you enough for all of the detail and effort you put into all of your work and helping us to capture every moment of our Wedding Day!"

Suz is truly outstanding and my husband and I were blown away by our wedding photos. Working with Suz was the highlight of our wedding! She not only gave us our dream photos but she has become a great friend!

Book Suz now before she runs all of her availability is taken up! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Maura · Married on 09/17/2016

When we were figuring out our wedding priorities, we knew a top notch photographer was non-negotiable since photos are one of the few (if only) things kept post-wedding day. After our first meeting with Suz, we were in love. She is a true professional. She had breath-taking pictures and wedding anecdotes to share - but it was her sense of humor that charmed us. Throughout the planning process, Suz kept us at ease and was very responsive to any questions or concerns. She guided us with her expertise, but also ensured we made the day ours. Then the day was here, and while it was the whirlwind we knew it would be, Suz captured every moment we wanted and more. She made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera and stuck to the timeline without breaking a sweat. We knew we'd be so happy even before we received the pictures. Then, we received the pictures - and oh. my. goodness. We've lost many, many hours of our lives just staring and re-living the day again and again. Do yourself a favor and set up a meeting with Suz immediately - she truly is a national treasure.

Sent on 01/23/2017

cait · Married on 08/06/2016

Suz was the perfect wedding photographer for our big day. She captured every detail, had everyone laughing for group shots, and is so much fun to work with. We absolutely love all of our photos, both engagement and wedding, and have gotten so many complements from friends and family. I would recommend Suz to anyone!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Alyssa · Married on 07/09/2016

Suz is THE BEST! Besides the fact that she is a truly talented photographer who produces the most beautiful photos, she is down to earth, professional, warm and welcoming, and works with a sense of ease that would calm even the most stressed out bride. For our wedding she captured the formal moments, the candid moments, and those little beautiful and meaningful moments in between that made us smile so big when we looked through all of our pictures. She hit every mark on our big day, and made everyone feel so comfortable. It wasn't a task to take photos before our ceremony. Suz had done her homework and knew who was who, which photos we'd want, and where to take them in order to get incredible results. Her photos are beyond beautiful--I've looked through them so many times now and can't thank her enough for capturing such an important day. On top of that, she was incredibly responsive and patient with us leading up to the wedding, which goes a long way when working with multiple vendors and timelines. To sum it all up--if you want high-quality, incredible photos that you will always treasure, and if you want to work with someone who makes you feel confident and makes you feel like you have the support of a dear friend on your big day, Suz is your photographer.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Lori · Married on 05/29/2016

My husband and I are thrilled that Suzanna March Photography was part of our wedding day. From the second Suz and Kirsten (her assistant) arrived they were amazing--they felt like family or old friends. They were both so professional and easy going--I really felt like I knew them forever. All of the wedding guests and bridal party that interacted with Suz couldn't stop saying how lovely she was and that was when they hadn't even seen the pictures! I had my heart set on working with Suz ever since I saw one of her client's wedding pictures--it was clear that she was incredibly talented. My husband hadn't been thrilled about the "finding a photographer" but when he saw Suz's work he said it was the easiest decision . Little did I know then how Suz would even exceed our expectations on our actual wedding day! Although we got a little off schedule early in the day Suz was phenomenal in getting us back on track (I don't know how she stayed so cool, calm, and collected but the vibes she gave off helped me keep it together)! She also orchestrated some incredibly meaningful moments! I really don't think that any other photographer would have given us the "first look" moment that she did! Now that the pictures are ready I am blown away. I've never felt that I was particularly photogenic but Suz gave me literally hundreds of photos that I am thrilled with. Everyone that we have shared our pictures with also think she's incredible. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/26/2016

c · Married on 07/25/2015

We cannot thank Suzanna and her team enough for beautifully capturing all the special moments throughout our wedding day. She kept things light, fun, natural and most of all, organized and on schedule, which can often be a challenge for a large wedding party, so we will always be extremely appreciative of that. Our friends and families also commented on how much they loved Suz & her team for all the same reasons we did and couldn’t stop singing her praises.

Suz makes the photo sharing process incredibly easy as well. She first posted some highlights on her blog so we had an initial preview, which was awesome! Then a couple days later, we receive a shareable link to a secure site with all of the photos captured throughout the day. It was so much fun looking back at our photos and reliving the day. Suz did not miss a single beat; from capturing more of the behind the scenes/texture shots to the bigger ones- the processional, ceremony, dances and speeches- she nailed it! We cannot wait to create our wedding album and parents' albums over the coming months.

We wholeheartedly recommend Suz as your go-to gal for wedding photos, engagement shoots all the way through the finishing process making these memories into albums, she's a total professional and such a gem to work with :)

Bethany · Married on 07/18/2015

Suzanna March did an amazing job at our wedding. She shot our engagement pictures, and did a beautiful job. Suzanna is great to work with, and did a wonderful job throughout the entire day shooting. She is very personable, which makes it easy to act naturally around her and for her to capture all the moments of the day. Her work is always stunning, and we would recommend her to anyone who wants their day captured perfectly!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Chrissy · Married on 06/27/2015

Looking back at our wedding, one of the smartest decisions my husband and I made was hiring Suz. She was responsive, super easy to work with, and above all, produced photographs of our engagement session and wedding that we'll cherish for the rest of our lives. The quality of the work is top notch, she has an awesome eye, and you can really tell that she genuinely loves what she does and makes an effort to connect with each couple on a personal level. She felt like an ally on our wedding day. She designed a really beautiful wedding album for us. We were so happy with her work and she made such an impression on others at the wedding that my sister has enlisted Suz's services for her own wedding this July. We're looking forward to seeing and working with her again.

Sent on 02/07/2016

Suzanna was wonderful to work with for my Boudroir shoot. She has a great eye, a wonderful personality and made the entire process both easy and glamorous and not at all awkward. From recommendations on local wardrobe choices to onsite hair and make up and fun playlist I couldn't have asked for a better shoot. I've never done a shoot before and felt like a pro by the end. And of course the photos turned out beautifully - a nice mix off artsy, seductive and fun. Couldnt rave more about the whole experience!! Already recommended to a friend. Thanks Suzanna!!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/05/2015

What can I say about my photographer?? Fun, professional, amazing at what she does, oh, did I mention fun?? Suzanna puts you at ease when you are in front of her lens. Her laid back style and her eye for unique shots created the perfect story for our day. Suz and her assistant kept us laughing all day. They were wonderful to work with. Looking through our photos, I couldn't ask for a better view of our day than through Suzanna's lens. Thank you Suz for capturing amazing memories of our day!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/08/2014

Suzanna was great to work with from planning to the ceremony and reception and then through the album and final photo process. We had done a fair amount of research and went with Suzanna after talking with a few photographers. I liked her style, not too posed but still capturing the best moments. Her photos are gorgeous and alive. But talking with her really sealed the deal. She's professional and engaging and can adapt to any style. We decided on a package that included an engagement session which I highly recommend for anyone. It let Suzanna get a sense of our styles and personalities and allowed us to get more comfortable with the camera and some of the poses (trust her when she says it may be awkward in the moment but will look great on film). I am so happy to have those more casual professional photos. But her brilliance really shined through at our wedding. We decided to do the posed pictures before the ceremony (which I highly recommend for anyone since it gets that out of the way and gives you more time to spend with your guests). She worked with us on a timeline and the specifics of each posed picture so we knew who should be where and when, and she picked out a stunning setting. The posed pictures came out beautifully but she definitely worked magic with the non-posed photos as well. From the ceremony to the reception, she captured not only the key moments but the spirit and atmosphere of the wedding as well. She captured every moment but she and her assistant were so unobtrusive that I barely noticed that they were there. Its not only a true talent to capture the amazing moments on film but to do so in such a subtle way, that we and the guests could enjoy the moment as well. After the wedding, when we saw the gallery, I was blown away with how great the photos turned out and how special they all are. Her editing is also top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Suzanna to anyone. You will be in good hands with her.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Suz is simply the best. Her photographers are amazing. She tailors the package to fit your budget, so you get breathtaking photographs without breaking the bank! She makes you feel at ease during your sessions enabling you and your fiancé to be yourselves. A lot of wedding photographers put couples in beautiful scenery and they get lost in the background, with Suz the city skyline, the countryside, whatever disappears and the focus is on you. She is also extremely creative and if you trust it, it will be the most out of this world photo you have ever seen. The night of our wedding she had us stand over steaming manhole as cars were stopped at a red-light. The result? The most epic wedding photo ever. In addition to the shots of just the two of us, she got great photos of our guests at the wedding. She captured all the little moments that I missed while I was talking to others. Many, many, things about a wedding are stressful, you shouldn't worry about the photos--with Suz, you don't need to.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/20/2014

We are so glad that we used Suz as our wedding photographer. We knew from our first meeting with her that she was exactly what we wanted. She was always professional and fun to work with.

Even though engagement pictures can be pretty awkward to take, Suz removed the awkward element, and encouraged us to act naturally. We loved how our engagement shoot turned out, and the pictures are gorgeous.

Suz was with us our entire wedding day, taking a mix of candid and posed shots, which is exactly what we were looking for. We were beyond pleased with how our pictures turned out, and we would highly recommend Suz to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/19/2014