Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sutherland Entertainment

DJ, Guitar, Photo Booth, Lighting

Sutherland Entertainment is a Bay Area talent agency that specializes in weddings. At the core of the service is an impeccable team of top DJs and classical guitarists. Sutherland Entertainment also helps clients with their decorative lighting and photo booth needs. SE's wedding packages cover every essential and are its best-sellers.

Please visit Sutherland Entertainment's site for details and request a quote today!

Categories: Wedding Musician, Wedding DJ, Wedding Rental, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Guitar (2)
Music During Breaks (2)
Learn New Songs (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Sutherland Entertainment is a true gem of a company. My wife and I are so blessed to have stumbled across this company for our big day. Spencer, the owner of Sutherland Entertainment, truly took the time to cater to our every need. Even before signing a contract, Spencer did extremely well to provide us with all of our options and made recommendations for lighting and music that my wife and I did not even think of to begin with. Spencer and his team's response time to e-mails and phone calls were very prompt and communication was friendly and professional. My wife and I have dealt with many vendors for our wedding and Sutherland Entertainment is head and shoulders above the rest. Spencer arranged to have Kevin Ayers play guitar at our ceremony and DJ Cody for our reception. Kevin played exceptionally and was so great to deal with on the day. DJ Cody was hands down the best DJ I've ever had the pleasure to meet. If I could give more than five stars to Spencer and his team I certainly would. Do not think twice about going with Sutherland Entertainment. You will not regret it. Thank you Spencer, Kevin, and Cody for making our wedding extraordinary!

Profile Picture Jose Patrick, 9/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Liaison Spencer:
Spencer was extremely detail oriented, and we were able to do everything over email. He kept us on track and on time in our overall planning. I was never worried about emailing him, I would always get an answer back.

DJ Kevin:
Throughout the planning process, Kevin was very accessible via email and phone. Sitting on a phone call with him didn't feel like work and he was able to do everything we asked before the wedding, such as seamlessly splice a song for the Father/Daughter dance. Super easy going, fast to schedule, we never had conflict with him.

Kevin was sharp and asked us for certain things, such as a script for the reception, which played a large role in people enjoying our reception. We had special announcements we wanted to make and Kevin nailed it.

He also was constantly in touch with us during the whole reception, keeping us up to date on where we were in our schedule. He was flexing to every event and did a fantastic job being the ultimate collaborator in the largest "one and done" party we've ever thrown in our lives.

Kevin was really hype at the reception himself. He joined in and made sure that the atmosphere was pumped up for our entrances and dances. The dance music itself was a hit and everyone stayed on the dance floor until the very end.

Kevin absolutely nailed it. I would absolutely recommend him to any of our other friends!

Photobooth:
We had a photobooth as well as a photo backdrop for greeting guests. Everything was set up before we showed up to the venue. The photobooth technician was warm, welcoming, helpful and had a great sense of humor as my friends all reported that the technician couldn't stop laughing and commenting on their creativity with the photos. The photoback drops were rather large, able to squeeze in groups of 8-10 people.
I was able to create my own photo strip design and Sutherland was happy to accommodate so that I could give my own touch to the guest mementos.

Profile Picture Jon, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding went incredibly smoothly thanks in part to Sutherland Entertainment. Spencer Sutherland was very easy to work with and knew exactly what we needed for our wedding. DJ Trevor was excellent; his music choices pleased us and all of our guests. My husband and I are very impressed with his work, especially considering that we did not give him many guidelines. We could not be happier with him and with Sutherland Entertainment. It was a pleasure to work with them!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/29/18, 1 Review