Susanna Anderson Photography

Kailua Kona, HI View map Visit website
   1 review
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Based in beautiful Kailua Kona, Hawaii, Susanna Anderson Photography captures weddings and events across the archipelago, from The Big Island to Kauai. Susanna strives to document the precious moments of a couple’s big day with pictures that are timeless, natural, and candid. This professional knows all the best spots throughout Hawaii and will be there to offer advice, guidance, and direction in a relaxed and open manner.

Susanna covers elopements and weddings and delights in bonding with to-be-weds during their romantic journeys. This detail-oriented individual prioritizes putting you at ease in front of the lens and ensuring that you feel comfortable from start to finish. Therefore, you can relax and live in the moment while she takes care of preserving the emotions and essence of your special occasion. Other products and services provided by Susanna Anderson Photography include:

• A second photographer
  • Videography
  • Portraits
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Trash-the-dress sessions
  • Wedding videography
  • Extended hours
  • Digital files and online galleries
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Proofs
  • Carmen
    Carmen C. Married on 07/17/2021

Couldn't have Asked for Any Better!

Susanna was able to accommodate our last-minute lesbian elopement photo shoot at Kona. She did a call with us to better understand us as a couple before the shoot. She's attentive and upon knowing that we'd rather bring our nintendo switches over champagne & picnic basket, she quickly accommodated.

I loved her work for being tasteful and powerful without overacting. She has a way of making us feel comfortable, while directing us to achieve what she has in mind. She's flexible when we did a few video calls with our family and friends who wanted to celebrate with us. When we were by the ocean and was being incredibly clumsy navigating the sharp volcanic rocks, she's patient and let us borrow her sandals, all the while making sure we were able to get the right shots with the sunset.

She sent us a couple of teaser pictures a few days after the shoot, and we're floored. I don't know how she made us look elegant and natural despite us feeling shy and clumsy during the shoot. If you're looking for someone easy to work with, able to go with the flow but still wow you with her incredible vision and magic touch, go with Susanna.

Susanna Anderson Photography's reply:

Thank you Carmen, it was an honor to be your witness and spend that special time with you two. Congratulations 😊

Real Weddings

• Carmen & Jen
    67 photos · 07/17/2021

Deals

Susanna Anderson Photography 1
Discount

5% off all packages for the remainder of 2021!

Pricing

Susanna Anderson Photography Price Rates

Team

Susanna Anderson
Susanna Anderson
Photographer

ALOHA ~

I'm Susanna.

Mother, wife, musician, cook, loud laugher, PHOTOGRAPHER.

Hawaii resident since 2014.

When I'm not on a shoot, editing, or stay at home momming, I spend my time playing my guitar and wishing I was better at it, or reading a fantasy novel, or cooking an over the top meal. I like to stay busy, boredom is my foe. Even during a shoot I never keep my clients in one place for long. I like to explore, try new things, get dirty, and have fun.

I'm a passionate person. Whatever I do I give it my all. Photography especially, I am always striving to learn more and do better. I'm neurotic about my work sometimes, and it's a blessing and a curse that keeps me always trying to best myself.

After I got married I had so many things I wished I had done differently . Hindsight is 20/20, and now, I have "If I could do it again" syndrome, and it inspires me to help others plan the wedding of their dreams in Hawaii.

Kailua Kona, Hawaii Kailua Kona, HI, 96740
808-201-5269
Location of (Susanna Anderson Photography)

Susanna Anderson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Susanna Anderson Photography include in the starting price?

Susanna Anderson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Susanna Anderson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Susanna Anderson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Susanna Anderson Photography offer?

Susanna Anderson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Susanna Anderson Photography offer?

Susanna Anderson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Susanna Anderson Photography offer for wedding events?

Susanna Anderson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Susanna Anderson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Susanna Anderson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Susanna Anderson Photography offer?

Susanna Anderson Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding