Susana Haro Hair Design

• Model Physique
  • Cashmere Hair®
  • Mobile Radiance

2 Reviews for Susana Haro Hair Design

Susana did my hair for my wedding day and it was stunning! It stayed in place from 11 am until I took it down at 1 am (not a hair out of place) and I really did some dancing that night! She was calm, cool and collected on the wedding morning with no trial beforehand she had only seen photos and ideas and she knocked it out of the park. She was incredibly professional, knew exactly what she was doing and stayed until it was perfect. She is an amazing, amazing stylist.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Laura · Married on 06/06/2015

I have been seeing Susana for about three years now. A year and a half ago I got engaged and knew that I wanted Susana to do the hair for my wedding party (3 ladies and a flower girl) and me. She and I did two hair trials to find the style of up-do I wanted. Both were beautiful and solicited ooos and aaaahs from the whole salon.
    On the day of the wedding, we all arrived at 9. My Mom and the flower girl's Aunt and Grandmother also came to have their hair done, so Susana enlisted another stylist to help. Everyone looked gorgeous and felt pampered and well cared for.
    Susana is a very experienced professional and is always easy and calming to be around. I'll continue to see her for my regular cut and color needs for years to come, I'm sure!

Sent on 07/17/2015

• 10115 Washington Blvd Culver City, 90232 See on map
    Location of (Susana Haro Hair Design)