Susan Sabo Photography

Richmond, VA View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

I believe that everyone, no matter what their income, should be able to document the important events of their life without going into hock or busting all their savings. This belief is reflected in what I shoot and how much I charge. Unlike many photographers, my business is not driven by income, but by a desire to bring art, and joy, to my clients' ordinary and extraordinary moments.

I shoot all types of weddings -- from civil ceremonies to full-blown church affairs, but I like to shoot mostly for those couples who are into the person they're marrying; the moment they're sharing with friends & family; and the excitement of seeing those moments through a different set of eyes.

I like to work with couples who are looking for something different; something real and honest and something that reflects their own personalities. I like to work with people who get it, who get me and my work, who want professional, non-generic photos and who might need a break when it comes to their budget. If you're looking for a soft-focused shot of you and your loved one standing on a cliff looking off into the future...well, I'm not your photographer. If you want something fun, fresh and uniquely you, contact me and we'll talk.

I volunteer shoot for my local shelter (and a few rescues) and am a member of a community board at the shelter. I'm also a volunteer photographer for Moment by Moment, and organization that provides free photo sessions to families with children with possibly life-threatening illnesses.

I also offer discounts to members of the military (active and reserve) and veterans families.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
    Eva Married on 10/15/2010
    Susan was amazing! Her prices were super reasonable and unheard of for her quality. She has a very warm and relaxed personality while maintaining a highly professional attitude. She always responded quickly to my emails and was open to our ideas. We loved Susan, and we\'ll always treasure our e-pics and wedding pics!
    Briana Married on 03/06/2010
    Susan Sabo Photography was a godsend for us! As we interviewed potential photographers the high costs were so discouraging. Then we found Susan and she put our minds at ease instantly. She is professional and creative and just wonderful to work with. Her calm, laid back nature made it so easy to know that we didn't have to worry about the pictures on our special day, Susan took care of everything. She was everywhere we needed her to be and more. We absolutely love the shots that Susan took. So many wonderful memories and they were all captured perfectly in the spirit of the romantic and family filled day that we had. I highly recommend Susan to everyone looking for a photographer. Do not take the fact that she is affordable to mean that she is not 100% capable and 100% experienced at what she does. We are so happy that we found Susan Sabo and we are absolutely satisfied with the beautiful images that she captured.

Deals

Susan Sabo Photography 1
Discount
I offer a flat discount on all wedding photography. This offer is extended to both active and nonactive servicepeople; including the National Guard. Please contact me for deatils.

Richmond Richmond, VA, 23221
Location of (Susan Sabo Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding