Nearby Vendors to Consider

Undergarments (2)
Veils (2)
Customization (1)
Preservation (1)

A week before I had to leave to my destination wedding in Mexico (from NJ), I realized that my seamstress had butchered my dress. Luckily, I had heard from past brides (I also work in the wedding industry), that Susan Perrone is phenomenal. A week before my trip, I called Susan Perrone Couture in a panic and left a long-winded voicemail. I'm pretty sure I was in tears and a little devastated when I left it. Within half an hour, Susan called me back. While on the phone with her, she had me send pictures of my dress, and gave me tons of helpful information and reassured me that if my dress was not working out with the other seamstress, to take it straight to her and that she'd help however she could. I am not kidding when I say, she was my angel in disguise. I ran to her with my dress that day. She took the dress that had been damaged, and repaired it in the best way that she could. She rearranged her entire schedule, to make sure I felt great walking down the aisle. I cannot thank her and her team enough. I remember our last appointment (the day before i left to Mexico), when I tried on the dress and all the stress was lifted off of my shoulders. I literally cried happy tears. What a wonderful company, owner, and group of ladies at this place. I plan on going to Susan for any and all of my future work.

Profile Picture User7193530, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Customization, Preservation, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

I found Susan by sheer lucky googling and am SO glad I did. I got married a few weeks ago and had been working with Susan on my wedding dress for the months leading up to the big day. Not only did she do a gorgeous job on my dress but I looked forward to seeing her at all my appointments because she was such a lovely person. I couldn't have been happier with how my dress looked and she made the process so easy and honestly, fun! Thank you Susan!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Susan was a pleasure to work with, and was one of the only people in the area that would hem my chantilly lace dress. She did an excellent job and after a series of about three separate fittings, the dress looked perfect. She gave me a super cute little bridal survival kit at the end and came in special hours to accommodate my crazy schedule. Would highly recommend her, especially for anyone with a more complicated dress!

Profile Picture User7828953, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews