Ashburn, VA 20148 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Susan Lim Makeup Artist

Professional Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist specializing in HD Airbrush Makeup & Traditional Makeup.

The BEST way to contact me via email: susan@susanlimmakeupartist.com. Please do not contact me through weddingwire, as your request/information may not go through.

Please include in email:

Date of Event:

Location of Event:

Getting ready location:

Time need to be ready by:

Photographer Name:

Are you planning on doing first-look photos?

Phone number:

How many people needing services (makeup vs hair)?

Follow Susan Lim Makeup Artist on

Susan Lim Makeup Artist 5
Susan Lim Makeup Artist 6
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/10/2018

Felt like a celebrity for the day!

I honestly don’t even know how to put into words how amazing Susan is! From the hair and makeup trial, to finding other ladies to do hair and makeup for my “not bridesmaids” bridesmaids, to the final wedding day look - she knocked it out of the park! I am extremely shy and not the most overly confident person, but I knew she had made me look good just looking in the mirror on the morning of my wedding, and I of course felt AMAZING. And then when I saw our photographers photos I almost died! Susan made me look like everything I’d ever hoped and SO much more! I had multiple people come up and tell me I looked like Audrey Hepburn, which was the compliment of a lifetime! I even had one woman tell me that I was the most beautiful bride she had ever seen... including her own daughter! For someone as modest and shy as I am, feeling confident and beautiful on my wedding day was the best gift, and it was all because of Susan!

And the fact that all of my girls felt amazing and looked GORGEOUS just made the day that much better since my main goal was to have everyone feel loved... and Susan delivered!

Thank you a million times over! I know she probably doesn’t even need referrals or reviews because everyone who has the pleasure of working with her immediately refers her, but if you have a chance to work with Susan, DO IT!

Jenny · Married on 09/15/2018

Professional, thorough, extremely talented, flawless wedding makeup artist

I really loved working with Susan. Please look no further for a makeup artist and book her quickly!! I booked her a whole year in advance and it was one of the best decisions ever. You can seriously count on her to deliver your perfect wedding look. She was super professional and organized throughout the entire wedding planning process. She takes her job very seriously and is also a really nice person. During the make up trial, she will spend a lot of time with you making sure she understands exactly what you want in your wedding look. She was totally open to any suggestions or requests I had and made sure I absolutely loved my look before I left. She gave me skin care suggestions as well as hair advice to complete my whole look, which was really nice. She's extremely talented and will really exceed your expectations. Wedding planning is stressful, but one thing I did not have to worry about going into my wedding day was my makeup. You can really trust Susan to do an amazing job. I'm just getting my photos back from my wedding and I'm so happy with them. She really nailed it and made me feel so beautiful! Susan is also really mindful of your time, and makes sure to stick to a super organized schedule while getting ready which is so important on your wedding day. Thank you for doing such an incredible job on my big day, Susan!!!

Taylor · Married on 08/17/2018

I am so impressed with Susan! Of all the vendors I chose for my wedding, she was by far my favorite. Besides all the professional etiquette that she exhibits (being punctual, responsive, setting clear expectations, etc.), Susan’s work is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I had make up trials with at least 3 other make-up artists and none could achieve the look that I wanted. Susan is a true artist. She can look at your face and knows what looks good on you. I love her style - soft, natural and romantic! I loved my make up!! I also find her pricing very reasonable. I honestly do not think I could have found a better make up artist than Susan. If you are ever in the fence, can’t go wrong with her!!

Susan Lim Makeup Artist FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

Real Weddings

• Jewel Hair Design
    Jewel Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Susan is a wonderful artist who is very talented and has a good eye. She knows how to keep brides looking natural but enhanced like a bride should look on her wedding day! I have worked with Susan a few times, and she is a great person to be around and we work very well together! She is meticulous and does not rush which is a great quality to find in an MUA! WORK WITH SUSAN!

• Ashburn, District of Columbia, 20148 See on map