Susan Lim Makeup Artist

Ashburn, District of Columbia View map

Professional Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist specializing in HD Airbrush Makeup & Traditional Makeup.

The BEST way to contact me via email: susan@susanlimmakeupartist.com. Please do not contact me through weddingwire, as your request/information may not go through.

Please include in email:

Date of Event:

Location of Event:

Getting ready location:

Time need to be ready by:

Photographer Name:

Are you planning on doing first-look photos?

Phone number:

How many people needing services (makeup vs hair)?

• Carissa
    Carissa M. Married on 10/15/2021

The BEST Hair & Makeup Artist

Susan is extremely professional, organized, and collaborative. She was set on achieving exactly what I was looking for for my wedding day look which turned out even better than I had imagined! I have never looked so beautiful! You will not regret working with Susan for your special day!
  • Alice
    Alice Married on 09/17/2021

Best MUA in the DMV area

Susan is the first vendor I wanted to book when we had our first wedding date in 2020. She was recommended by my friend who got married a few years ago. She is AMAZING. Not just me, but all my bridesmaids loved their look on my wedding day. HIRE SUSAN! YOU WON’T REGRET!!!
  • Nancy
    Nancy Married on 08/21/2021

Above & beyond!

Susan is very talented, detailed and goes above and beyond to make sure you have the perfect hair and makeup for your special day!  She also did my hair & makeup for my engagement session. She is extremely professional and made a detailed timeline for me, the moms, grandmothers and bridesmaids to ensure we all got finished in time without having to rush.  My mom has really short hair but wanted an updo, Susan did an amazingggggg job on her hair & makeup considering she didn't have a trial session like I did.  Also do take the time to answer the trial questionnaire and be open with Susan about what your preferences are.  She gives you tips beforehand on how to take care of your skin, if you want to do hair extensions, etc.  I felt so glamorous on my wedding day thanks to Susan!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sheng & Vicki
    20 photos · 09/19/2016

Jewel Hair Design Jewel Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Susan is a wonderful artist who is very talented and has a good eye. She knows how to keep brides looking natural but enhanced like a bride should look on her wedding day! I have worked with Susan a few times, and she is a great person to be around and we work very well together! She is meticulous and does not rush which is a great quality to find in an MUA! WORK WITH SUSAN!

Ashburn, District of Columbia, 20148
Location of (Susan Lim Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding