Lahaina, HI 96761 Map · Phone number

Sunya's Flowers & Plants 5
Sunya's Flowers & Plants 6
Sunya's Flowers & Plants 7

Jenna · Married on 06/19/2018

Sunya was fabulous. I had the pleasure of meeting her in person a couple of months before my wedding, but I don't even think it would have been necessary because her communication was great. I was able to send her pictures of the type of florals I was looking for, and she matched what I was looking for perfectly. Sunya was also very cognizant of the fact that I wanted to repurpose my bridesmaid bouquets for the reception, and the final product turned out just as a I was hoping for (see attached picture). Everything she created was perfect, and I am so glad I went with her to create the perfect look for my wedding day. I would recommend Sunya 100%!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Sunya's Flowers & Plants 8
    Sunya's Flowers & Plants 9

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2018

Planning a wedding from afar is not always easy! Due to our busy schedules we had to book the venue and all vendors site unseen. Everyone who knows me, knows I LOVE flowers so picking a florist who could execute clean and modern designs was a priority on my list. I had two proposals from other top florists in Hawaii that I just wasn’t comfortable with and had to continue my search. I took to the power of social media and found Sunya’s Flowers on Instagram. Her designs had that modern style that I was looking for. After loving her written proposal, she scheduled a phone consultation with me to truly dissect the design. I was immediately put at ease and she made me even more excited for our wedding.

Sunya also made sure to warn me about the wind at our Venue and executed our wedding beautifully with that in mind. It’s not always about the vendors with the big flashy websites. Find one who understands you, is genuine, and truly able to give you what you’re looking for.

Mahalo Nui Loa Sunya! You brought our exact vision to reality!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Sunya's Flowers & Plants 17
    Sunya's Flowers & Plants 18
    Sunya's Flowers & Plants 19

Jaclynn · Married on 10/09/2017

We worked with Sunya for our wedding on 10/09/17 at Merrimans. We were able to send her inspirational pictures of our bouquets and she was able to create beautiful floral arrangements that fit in perfectly with what we wanted. We were very impressed with the work

Sent on 10/24/2017