Sunshine & Punkin' Catering

780 2nd Street, Helena, AL 35080 Map · Phone number

About Sunshine & Punkin' Catering

Sunshine & Punkin' Catering and Events, located in Helena, Alabama provides full service catering and event planning. We specialize in making your event or celebration a wonderful, memorable experience for you and your guests. Attention to detail, a commitment to provide fresh, quality food at reasonable prices and exceptional service are only a few of the reasons we hope you'll choose us when hosting your next event.

f315c87ce7c788a2 1526073063 2683f59250868d23 1526073050209 6 6
Sunshine & Punkin' Catering

1 Reviews for Sunshine & Punkin' Catering

Karoline · Married on 12/17/2016

We used Sunshine and Punkin for our wedding in December 2016. The best part...caterer and florist in one business!!! Any bride's dream. I really can't say enough great things about Beverly and Nan. They were SO amazing and selfless through the whole process. They met with me many times to make sure they knew exactly what we wanted. I can't stress enough how incredibly organized they were. You defintely want this in a vendor because I knew we were always on the same page. They made the wedding planning process a breeze for me!!!

Nan took care of all flowers and decor for the day! She was there hours early making sure every detail was perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful. She created the vision I had in my head.

All of my guests raved over the food! It was beautifully displayed as well. They have a great menu to choose from when you're deciding what to have at your wedding and it will all be delicious!

Beverly provided lunch trays for my wedding party while we were getting ready. She also made the cutest to-go basket for my husband and I to take after the wedding. We didn't get to eat much, so it was very nice to have that night!

These ladies know what they're doing. And again, it's a 2 in 1 business that makes life so much easier. Thanks again Beverly and Nan!!!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Sunshine & Punkin' Catering FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 780 2nd Street Helena, 35080 See on map