25444 state road 46 suite 3, Sorrento, FL 32776 Map · Phone number

About Sunshine Florist Sorrento

Wedding Flowers and everyday arrangements.
Serving all Lake ,Seminole and Orange Counties.

SHOPPICTURES038
weddingricky001
weddingricky002
SHOPPICTURES038
weddingricky001

2 Reviews for Sunshine Florist Sorrento

Anita · Married on 04/02/2011

Wonderful! I was speechless when I saw the church and the reception hall. It was sooooo beautiful. The staff was attentive and nothing less than professional. I wish I can post my pics here. I'm not sure what the other family experienced or even if it was the same management, but I was speechless at the beauty of all the arrangements.

Sent on 04/07/2011

Bethany · Married on 06/08/2010

0.0

BRIDES BEWARE! I was horribly disappointed with this florist and I hope this review helps other brides to avoid the terrible feeling that comes from wasting your money on wilted and broken flowers for their wedding day. I have since heard many horror stories about this place and there are nothing but bad reviews online concerning them so it's mostly my fault for not doing my research, but when I first went in the staff was so friendly and helpful and seemed genuinely happy to help me with my flowers I did not bother to look up reviews on them. After receiving such poor customer service I assumed the shop would want to make it up to me in some way, but they expressed no sympathy, no remorse, no desire to make it right and they treated me very rudely post-purchase. I was shocked. It is now very obvious that this is a "take the money and run" type business and that I was fooled. This place is a terrible scam and I hope to help future brides avoid the heartbreak.

Sent on 02/13/2011