Sun Kissed Glow - Organic Airbrush Tanning

Bridgeport, CT View map Visit website

Sun Kissed Glow is a beauty bar located in Fairfield County, Connecticut, that offers a range of beauty services to brides-to-be. In addition to providing organic sunless tanning services, Sun Kissed Glow offers airbrush & traditional makeup applications, teeth whitening & special event hair services. The Sun Kissed Glow team seeks to provide each client with a satisfying experience and they are dedicated to ensuring that brides glow and feel beautiful on their wedding day.

Experience

Nikki is a trained airbrush technician certified through Norvell University. Nikki has been airbrush tanning since 2007 & is increasing her knowledge of the business & her experience as an airbrush technician with every year that passes. Nikki takes pride in her business and wants to make sure that every experience at Sun Kissed Glow is a great one! Nikki has airbrushed tan a wide variety of people including high profile clients and celebrities such as pop star Christina Aguilera. Nikki was also a part of the Pro Sunless Team for the 2016 Miss America Pageant where she spent a couple of weeks in Atlantic City, NJ spray tanning and contour body bronzing contestants for preliminary & final competition nights. She has also works closely with local photographers offering her airbrush and traditional makeup services. Nikki services areas including but limited to in New York, Connecticut and New Jersey.

Specialties

Airbrush Tanning, Sunless Tanning, Airbrush Makeup, Traditional Makeup, Bridal Makeup, Photography Makeup, Special Effects, Costume/Halloween Makeup, Teeth Whitening Specialist, Custom Blend Cosmetics & Foundation, doTerra Essential Oil Wellness Advisor, Motives Cosmetics Beauty Advisor, Cosmetology, Hair, Special Event Hairstyling & more!

Sun Kissed Glow provides a wide range of services to brides, including: airbrush tanning, spray tanning, teeth-whitening, airbrush makeup, traditional makeup, and the creation of custom blend foundations. Sun Kissed Glow also offers hair and special event hairstyling services as well. In addition, Sun Kissed Glow also provides group services, as well as group discounts.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$45

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Tanning
Teeth Whitening
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Blake
    Blake C. Married on 07/09/2021

The best in the biz

Nikki did the makeup for my entire bridal party, plus MOB and MOG. She. Is. Amazing. I can't say enough good things about her. I'm an athletic, tomboyish, no frills kind of girl and I was worried about looking overly made up or not looking like myself. Nikki was able to execute my wishes perfectly and I was so happy with how my makeup turned out. I still looked like myself but a more formal version - and the makeup (including lip color) lasted all day/night without having to reapply or touch up anything. And it was raining! She also did all of my bridemaids' makeup exactly how they wanted and we all looked different but everyone was really happy with her work. She is super professional but is also a joy to be around, to chat with, and just blends right in with the crew. She also did airbrush tanning for me a few days before (my first time) and I was so happy with how it looked! Very natural. My wedding photos were stunning as a result. Several people asked me for her contact info because they were so impressed with her work. I also highly recommend booking a makeup trial. I wasn't going to do it initially to save money but we were able to play with a few different looks until we found the right one. If we had to do that the day of the wedding, it would have been really stressful and would have delayed our timeline. If you're thinking of hiring Sun Kissed Glow for your wedding (for makeup, airbrush tanning, or literally anything else), DO IT!
  • Allison
    Allison C. Married on 06/04/2021

Do not hesitate to book!

Nikki was amazing all around! She was great at answering my questions and making sure that I felt like a princess on my special day. I used Sun Kissed glow for airbrush tanning as well as wedding makeup and wouldn't have done it any differently!
    Michelle Married on 09/21/2019

Nikki is the best and made the day a breeze

Nikki is simply the best and the only person I have let spray tan me since 2010. So it was a no brainer when my wedding time came. She also did our makeup and everyone was stunning. She is simply the best at all she does!

Deals

Sun Kissed Glow - Organic Airbrush Tanning 1
Discount

15% off your bridal makeup trial when you use the code "WEDDING WIRE TRIAL"

Pricing

Sun Kissed Glow - Organic Airbrush Tanning Price Rates

3008 Fairfield Avenue Bridgeport, CT, 06605
619-786-5477

By appointment
Location of (Sun Kissed Glow - Organic Airbrush Tanning)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding