27 Jacks Shop Road, Rochelle, VA 22738 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sugar Magnolias

Sugar Magnolias is located in Madison, VA.
We offer seasonal blooms cut from Virginia gardens for your event. Our work is nature inspired, fresh, and compliments the season.
Follow Sugar Magnolias on

mauraandbrianjpgs 0013
SMJL220

75 Reviews for Sugar Magnolias

Nikki · Married on 07/11/2015

I am still in awe over how incredibly beautiful my wedding was because of the flowers by Nature Composed!! Because I lived quite a bit away and was not able to go to the shop in person, I had to go off of other reviews and a handful of pictures, and a few phone calls with Jenn and hoped she would understand what I was asking for and produce just what I wanted...and she did and then some! When she walked into where I was getting ready the morning of my wedding, with the flowers, my jaw dropped. It's like she climbed inside my head and saw exactly what I wanted to a T...and I am not good at describing things, haha. Her and Erin were such a pleasure to work with. Even with me inundating them with more emails than necessary, they were always so patient and kind. I even changed some things (some big) around a few times, and they just rolled with it like the professionals they are. I really can't say enough about the serviced and the product. It was beyond perfect. If you are looking for someone to make your dream décor and flowers a reality, I hope you choose them. You'll be happy you did :)

Sent on 08/14/2015

Libby · Married on 07/12/2014

I can't say enough good things about Nature Composed (they are switching over from Sugar Magnolias). First of all, the flowers were GORGEOUS. Seriously, they did an amazing job. Many guests commented they were the prettiest flowers they had ever seen. One guest told me she has never before even noticed centerpieces at weddings, but walked into the venue and was stunned and in awe of ours.

In addition to the stunning flowers - Erin and Jenn were by far the most professional of any of the vendors we worked with. Every change that was discussed by email was followed up with an updated proposal that was thorough and professional. They were clearly keeping track of everything and it paid off as they were the only vendor to do everything EXACTLY as we had discussed! No small detail was left untouched.

Erin and Jenn are a stellar team and create beautiful work. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Jenny · Married on 04/12/2014

Our flowers were absolutely perfect for our early spring wedding! We were going for a natural look, emphasizing the pink and yellow colors that were already blooming around the area at the time of our wedding and Sugar Magnolias took those instructions and created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets and ceremony decorations that added so much to the beauty of our weekend. They were also super helpful with suggestions of how to repurpose various arrangements from one part of the wedding to another as the evening progressed, providing extra blooms for us to fill in any gaps, and packaging everything so it was easy to put in place ourselves (we opted to pick up the flowers at their studio rather than use their delivery & set-up services due to our budget). If you work with Sugar Magnolias for your wedding, I highly recommend giving them room to be creative, not giving too many strict guidelines on what you want because they will wow you with what they can do with your vision!!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Sugar Magnolias FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Events with Panache
    Events with Panache Wedding Planners

Absolutely love working with Sugar Magnolia! Jen and her team are a pleasure and on top of all the details. Their artistry with decor and floral go above and beyond - making your wedding day fragrant and memorable!

• Roadside Chive
    Roadside Chive Wedding Caterers

Jen puts so much love into her creations. She does flawless work with an amazing attention to detail. Natural - Tasteful - Modern. We can't recommend Sugar Magnolias enough!

• Inn at Westwood Farm
    Inn at Westwood Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Sugar Magnolias creativity, customization and detail contribute to the beauty of your day. Jenn Pineau creates and compliments the most wonderful setting and does genius with flowers and greens. Unlike anyone we have ever worked with! They use local flowers and create designs that are one of a kind and custom to your specifications. Every wedding they have designed here at Inn at Westwood Farm has been original and gorgeous. Elizabeth Goeke, Innkeeper, Inn at Westwood Farm Orange, Virginia

• 27 Jacks Shop Road Rochelle, 22738 See on map