Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

2 Reviews for Sub Zero Motion Films

I got married on the 17th of April. It was such an overwhelming roller coaster ride. It seemed as though everything was smacking me in the face one thing after another. Making sure guest were arriving without an issue, sitting, food, dress, make up, hoping my GROOM didn't get cold feet, I didn't get cold feet(everyone has those thoughts) lol. In the end I don't think I would've believed it, that I got married. We did not want the night to end.
Thanks to Subzero Motion Films! Thank you guys! We really appreciate your business. And will refer you to friends and families.
They were really professional with there work. Prompt response everytime either through phone calls and emails. Answered every questions we had, they were very focused, also very flexible with their hours. They also drove out to us with no charge.
And of course made sure, upon my request (ladies you understand) to catch my good side in every picture. The cost was nothing for the work they delivered. We were overall very impressed with everything. Now it's not just a mist of memories in our heads. We have wonderful photos and videos we catch spend an anniversary watching thanks to Subzero Motion Films!

Profile Picture Judy, 4/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wonderful Videographer! I highly recommend.
Captured every precious moment that'll be cherished forever. Their services are very professional, they're flexible and amazing at what they do. My wedding was truly amazing.

Profile Picture Breanne, 3/13/14, 1 Review