Sub Zero Motion Films

Roseville, CA View map

** New Vendor ** VERY AFFORDABLE & PROFESSIONAL - We are different than the typical wedding video company. We not only film weddings, but red carpet interviews, documentaries, films, concerts, nightclub venues, music videos, TV pilots, fashion shows, & much more...

We feel that our experience filming in so many different types of environments has enabled our team to view the art of capturing video through a new and outside of the box perspective.

Looking forward to making your wedding a memorable experience...

Contact us today! (916) 459-6736

InsaneBuzz@gmail.com

Serving Northern California - Sacramento, Roseville, El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay, Rancho Cordova, Lincoln, Natomas, Citrus Heights, Rocklin, and surrounding areas. Please contact us to ask if we may also service your area.

Breanne Married on 03/13/2014
    Wonderful Videographer! I highly recommend.
    Captured every precious moment that'll be cherished forever. Their services are very professional, they're flexible and amazing at what they do. My wedding was truly amazing.
    Judy Married on 04/17/2014
    I got married on the 17th of April. It was such an overwhelming roller coaster ride. It seemed as though everything was smacking me in the face one thing after another. Making sure guest were arriving without an issue, sitting, food, dress, make up, hoping my GROOM didn't get cold feet, I didn't get cold feet(everyone has those thoughts) lol. In the end I don't think I would've believed it, that I got married. We did not want the night to end.
    Thanks to Subzero Motion Films! Thank you guys! We really appreciate your business. And will refer you to friends and families.
    They were really professional with there work. Prompt response everytime either through phone calls and emails. Answered every questions we had, they were very focused, also very flexible with their hours. They also drove out to us with no charge.
    And of course made sure, upon my request (ladies you understand) to catch my good side in every picture. The cost was nothing for the work they delivered. We were overall very impressed with everything. Now it's not just a mist of memories in our heads. We have wonderful photos and videos we catch spend an anniversary watching thanks to Subzero Motion Films!

126 Irene Ave Roseville, 95678
Location of (Sub Zero Motion Films)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding