Picture Perfect Story

Roseville, CA View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Sacramento, CA, and Los Angeles, CA, Sub Zero Motion Films is a film production company. The team of professionals behind the cameras understand that each wedding celebration is different. They are eager to help you tell the story of your special occasion with a touch of artistic flair.

Picture Perfect Story Media serves northern California. The various packages are flexible and can be tailored to a couple's needs. Some of the additional options include hourly rates and no editing if you would like. The silver, gold, and platinum packages all include editing and a highlight reel. Having collaborated with a range of other wedding vendors in the industry, they can also connect you with fellow professionals for your other wedding needs. We enjoy providing an artistic touch while assisting in narrating your special story...

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

4.8 out of 5 rating
  • Mena
    Mena Married on 10/12/2019

The Best of all Times

He was great, respectful, went above and beyond and is worth every dollar. I will continue to refer him to other people I know. He came prepared and he even stayed till the end of the reception dispute that not being in the contract. My family was beyond satisfied with him and his work on the day off.

Picture Perfect Story's reply:

Thanks so much Mena! It was an honor to be there and capture everything. Thanks for the stress free environment, hospitality, and trust..
    Breanne Married on 03/13/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wonderful Videographer! I highly recommend.
    Captured every precious moment that'll be cherished forever. Their services are very professional, they're flexible and amazing at what they do. My wedding was truly amazing.
    Judy Married on 04/17/2014
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    I got married on the 17th of April. It was such an overwhelming roller coaster ride. It seemed as though everything was smacking me in the face one thing after another. Making sure guest were arriving without an issue, sitting, food, dress, make up, hoping my GROOM didn't get cold feet, I didn't get cold feet(everyone has those thoughts) lol. In the end I don't think I would've believed it, that I got married. We did not want the night to end.
    Thanks to Subzero Motion Films! Thank you guys! We really appreciate your business. And will refer you to friends and families.
    They were really professional with there work. Prompt response everytime either through phone calls and emails. Answered every questions we had, they were very focused, also very flexible with their hours. They also drove out to us with no charge.
    And of course made sure, upon my request (ladies you understand) to catch my good side in every picture. The cost was nothing for the work they delivered. We were overall very impressed with everything. Now it's not just a mist of memories in our heads. We have wonderful photos and videos we catch spend an anniversary watching thanks to Subzero Motion Films!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

126 Irene Ave Roseville, CA, 95678
Location of (Picture Perfect Story)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding