Stylish Stems Weddings

Stylish Stems Weddings

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stylish Stems Weddings

STYLISH STEMS is a full-service,  SILK FLOWERS ONLY, family-owned, floral boutique studio. I specialize in HAND-MADE, CUSTOM, ECO- friendly silk floral designs for receptions & ceremonies-designs that replicate lush fresh floral.

I have a highly personalized design approach & create arrangements that cater to the discriminating bride who prefers silk florals, and wants her centerpieces to not only be full and flower dominant, but to look natural, classic, and sophisticated.

My centerpieces  for both receptions & ceremonies are offered at rental prices and have delivery, setup, & take-down benefits.

I stock my own silk flowers, so I can pass their exceptional value directly to you without any compromise in the designer look needed for your important occasion. I also provide you with 3 price proposals to fit your floral budget.

In addition to the centerpiece rentals, I create custom bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages( according to your specifications), which you can purchase for your special event and keep for a lifetime.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Visit my website at ww.stylishstemsweddings.com for a small sampling of my work.

I hope my photos speak to you. My number is 734-335-0303 . Call me so we can meet- I'd love to hear about your plans for your special day!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Detroit

11 Reviews for Stylish Stems Weddings

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

Vicky was all around amazing to work with. She is so friendly and easy to talk to. She made the corsages, boutonnieres, and bridal bouquet for my wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy with everything she made for my wedding, especially my bridal bouquet. I showed her pictures of floral arrangements that I liked and she was able to make them all come to life. She was also extremely kind when I needed a final adjustment to my bridal bouquet. I don't know what I would have done without her. She is extremely talented, creative, and helpful. I am so happy that I met her by chance while picking out my table linens. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Christopher, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Vicky did a phenomenal job on my flowers! They were perfect and exactly what I wanted! I love that they are silk and I can keep them forever without them dying!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Vicki provided my dream reception for me! She saw my vision from the beginning! My centerpieces were amazing! She helped organize and decorate all the tables in the rooms. She didn't just provide decorations, she helped put up ALL the one's I had made at home. The hall didn't provide anyone to help put the name tags, and various other decorations that help make your wedding personal and special, Vicki did. Actually, the hall wanted to charge for any extra assistance! Vicki set up everything in the hall, except the chair covers! She responded promptly and kept me in the loop with all the progress! I would use her again for any future events, and would recommend her, which I already have, to my friends and family!!! Give her a cal!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/28/13, 1 Review