Stylish Soirées, is Central PA event planning company that has over 10 years experience of planning and executing your events and weddings. Where our goal is to make your event one that you and your guests will always remember!

Contact Stylish Soirées today and arrange a consultation to discuss your next event! Kristine@stylishsoireesinpa.com

Stylish Soirées - Customizing Your Unforgettable Events!

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of Stylish Soirées

99% recommend it
Allyson
Allyson B. Sent on 05/31/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Day of Coordinator- FANTASTIC!

Working with Kristine was absolutely amazing! My husband and I planned our wedding from start to finish, and Kristine was there to bring it all together and helped to make it the most perfect day for us and our guests. While I was still getting ready, she made sure that my now husband, his best man and my MOH got all the last details in place from turning on candles to setting up the ceremony chairs, all while ensuring we had something to eat and drink while we were taking pictures and so much more. I know that my husband said if it wasnt for Kristine, he probably would have lost his mind trying to tie up all the loose ends before the ceremony began. Her communication, listening skills, and attention to detail were all flawless. I would 100% recommend her to all future brides & grooms if they're in need of a day of coordinator! Thank you so much Kristine-our day couldn't have gone any better and we have you to thank for that!
L
Leah Sent on 07/13/2022

Wedding Planner For Any Storm

Kristine was amazing from beginning to end. We only had her as a day of coordinator and she was amazing. She went to our final walk through with us so we could get everything sent. She was at our rehearsal as well. We had many mishaps and ups and downs throughout the day and she took them like a champ with us to help figure out where to go from there. All of my family and bridal party were very pleased with Kristine as well. She made sure to be able to be contacted for anything and everything. She definitely made my stress level non-existent - even when the venue lost power, the bathrooms lost water, oh and a twister came through and a giant tree fell. She was there for it all and extremely helpful. She cleaned up our entire reception tent and made sure it was organized. We are beyond happy with the service we got from Kristine. You will not be disappointed when you book her.
J
Jenifer Sent on 08/04/2021
5 out of 5 rating

Kristine was thorough and attentive . She was very kind.

Everything was accounted for and Kristine was prepared. She even went the extra mile when we thought we were running it of alcohol-she ran out and got us more. She was organized and kept everything running smooth.
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Occasions Disc Jockeys Occasions Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Kristine was a pleasure to work with. She was on top of things and available when I needed her. She would be an asset to any bride looking to make her wedding day go smoothly and worry free.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding