Styled for Elegance

Sterling, VA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Styled for Elegance is a traveling, on-site wedding hairstyling business based in Arlington, Virginia. Since becoming a cosmetologist in 2012, owner and stylist Samantha has been a part of dozens of celebrations. She is passionate about the wedding industry and takes delight in helping to-be-weds look and feel beautiful on their big days.

To fit each client’s unique style, Styled for Elegance offers a variety of hair services. Samantha invites you to meet with her for a consultation so that she can get to know you and your vision. She is happy to provide trial sessions so you can visualize your look before your special day. Samantha can provide a range of hairstyles, from updos and curls to flower crowns. If you’d like to add extra length and volume to your locks, extensions are also available. For a pampered session with your loved ones prior to the event, Samantha offers styling services for members of your wedding party. She is also available to help you get ready for engagement photoshoots, portraits, and rehearsal dinners.

• Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Katie
    Katie T. Getting married on 11/06/2021

Perfect in every way

Samantha was an absolute dream. Besides being the consummate professional she was warm and kind and a joy to work with. She listened to my vision, and asked thoughtful questions to make sure that my hair worked with my dress, my lifestyle, weather - you name it.

On the day of she was game and ready to go with a very early start, finished early, and made sure I was ready to go. The actual hair style did not budge and looked perfect all night. Thank you so much Sam!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 09/18/2021

Loved my hair with Samantha!

Samantha did a great job on my hair for the wedding. It stayed put the entire night (even with heavy dancing) and looked beautiful with my veil and headpiece. She also did hair for six bridesmaids and was extremely professional, on time and patient when we had last-minute changes or fixes. She was so great to work with and I highly recommend her - she can do everything!
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 09/18/2021

Hair for Sunrise Engagement Shoot

Samantha was absolutely amazing! She reviewed my Pinterest board in advance of my engagement session and gave her thoughts on how my hair would look best with the dress I planned to wear. A week before the shoot, she emailed me helpful hair tips and when a hurricane caused me to request to reschedule our date literally the day before, she did not hesitate to respond immediately early on a Sunday morning! The morning of, she was upbeat, energetic, and exactly what I needed at 5:00 am. She curled my hair in a half up look that provided just enough volume in the back and was exactly what I wanted. I had no idea my hair could look that good! I continued to send her photos throughout the day because my hair continued to look amazing until dinner that night. I can absolutely say that Samantha is an incredible choice to do your hair for any occasion in the DMV area!

The attached professional photos are by the incredibly talented Emily Alyssa Photography.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Erin & Osama
    39 photos · 09/19/2020

11B S King St Sterling, VA, 20175
815-393-9510
Location of (Styled for Elegance)
11B S King St Leesburg, VA, 20175 See on map