Styled for Elegance Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Katie
    Katie T. Married on 11/06/2021

Perfect in every way

Samantha was an absolute dream. Besides being the consummate professional she was warm and kind and a joy to work with. She listened to my vision, and asked thoughtful questions to make sure that my hair worked with my dress, my lifestyle, weather - you name it.

On the day of she was game and ready to go with a very early start, finished early, and made sure I was ready to go. The actual hair style did not budge and looked perfect all night. Thank you so much Sam!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 09/18/2021

Loved my hair with Samantha!

Samantha did a great job on my hair for the wedding. It stayed put the entire night (even with heavy dancing) and looked beautiful with my veil and headpiece. She also did hair for six bridesmaids and was extremely professional, on time and patient when we had last-minute changes or fixes. She was so great to work with and I highly recommend her - she can do everything!
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 09/18/2021

Hair for Sunrise Engagement Shoot

Samantha was absolutely amazing! She reviewed my Pinterest board in advance of my engagement session and gave her thoughts on how my hair would look best with the dress I planned to wear. A week before the shoot, she emailed me helpful hair tips and when a hurricane caused me to request to reschedule our date literally the day before, she did not hesitate to respond immediately early on a Sunday morning! The morning of, she was upbeat, energetic, and exactly what I needed at 5:00 am. She curled my hair in a half up look that provided just enough volume in the back and was exactly what I wanted. I had no idea my hair could look that good! I continued to send her photos throughout the day because my hair continued to look amazing until dinner that night. I can absolutely say that Samantha is an incredible choice to do your hair for any occasion in the DMV area!

The attached professional photos are by the incredibly talented Emily Alyssa Photography.
  • Mizna
    Mizna K. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing stylist!

Samantha did such an amazing job making everyone look and feel beautiful for my wedding!
    Elizabeth E. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing! Highly recommend

Samantha was outstanding! I was so nervous about my hair since I have never liked it when I've gotten it done in the past, and she knocked it out of the park. She gave me the perfect low, loose updo I was hoping for, and she was so sweet to work with! Highly recommend!!
  • Kate
    Kate T. Married on 07/31/2021

Hire Samantha!

Samantha was so intentional, cognizant and responsive to what I (thought) I wanted vs what we ultimately decided on. She is so laid back but very organized and arrived early the morning of our wedding. She did hair for 5 bridesmaids, plus my bridal hair. Everyone was so happy with the work she did and how it held up through a long, celebratory day! I found Samantha through Leesburg's "A Wedding Loft".
  • Silvia
    Silvia C. Married on 07/04/2021

Samantha is wonderful!

Samantha was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only is she kind and beautiful inside and out, but she also strives to make sure her client is pleased and makes their hair dreams come true! She is so easy to work with, flexible, communicative, and professional. I adore her and cannot wait to have another opportunity to work with her again!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 06/04/2021

Supportive through it all!

I highly recommend Styled for Elegance! Samantha is very skilled and professional and did a beautiful job on my hair (which is curly) during my hair trial. I was so thrilled with the results. Unfortunately, the pandemic hit shortly after my trial and before my wedding, so government restrictions prevented Samantha from doing my hair on my wedding day. However, she put together a step-by-step tutorial for my bridesmaid, so that she could try to replicate the style and even took the time to talk through the steps on the phone. We were both so impressed by her willingness to support even though she could not be there in person. I definitely recommend Samantha for your wedding day hair!

Styled for Elegance's reply:

I'm so happy we could find a way to still achieve your hair goals! It was unfortunate I couldn't be there on your wedding day, but so happy you had your bridesmaid to step up and do your hair for you. It's brides like you that make me love what I do. Thank you for your support!
    Jessica R. Married on 05/15/2021

The Best of the Best!

Samantha is truly the BEST!!!!! She is so, so sweet and listens to exactly what you want! She not only did my wedding hair but also styled for our engagement photo session. I can't recommend her enough!!!!! All of my bridesmaids kept noting how seamless and easy the morning of the wedding was all thank you to Samantha and her team. THANK YOU SAMANTHA!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 02/20/2021

Super Talented and Professional

Working with Samantha was a dream! She is super enthusiastic about styling hair and making her client’s vision come to life. She is very professional, clean, and friendly. Her work was beautiful and done in a very timely manner. I’m so happy I got to meet and work with her.
    Katie M. Married on 11/14/2020

Great experience

Samantha was lovely to work with - and incredibly responsive on very short notice. I was so grateful she was able to come to my location on the day of my microwedding, and she truly listened to what I was looking for, and made adjustments along the way to make sure I loved the result. I'd highly recommend working with her.
    Paola Married on 10/10/2020

Engagement Shoot Hair Styling

Samantha from Styled for Elegance was amazing! She was kind, professional, and I love how my hair turned out. She was open to my ideas and made sure that the look turned out as I had hoped for. I felt beautiful and enjoyed working with her because she is truly a kind person beyond being a great hair stylist. I would 100% recommend her!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 10/10/2020

Samantha is amazing!

From the beginning, I was highly impressed with Samantha's ability to work with different hair textures as some of my bridesmaids have bone straight hair and others have kinky/curly hair. When I went for my trial, she styled my hair EXACTLY as I envisioned it. Although my plans change due to COVID, Samantha was extremely flexible which took a huge weight off of my chest. I decided to get married in a small ceremony, and Samantha made my hair look beautiful once again. I would highly recommend her to any and every bride!
    Jennifer K. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely stunning!

Samantha is the most wonderful hair stylist! I can't recommend her enough - I felt so unbelievably beautiful and she made me feel so special. Arguably for me, having a team of vendors that I was able to connect with and build a relationship with made planning my wedding so much more fun, relaxing, and easy. And I could not imagine my wedding day without Samantha! From start to finish, from the trial to wedding day, she was professional, attentive, personal, and easy-going. Thank you for making my vision a reality and for making me feel like such a beautiful bride!
  • Michelle
    Michelle T. Married on 10/10/2020

Would highly recommend!

I was so glad that I met Samantha at a bridal expo, because she ended up doing my wedding hair and my bridal party’s hair. Samantha was so patient and kind while we were rescheduling our wedding due to COVID-19. She was also very flexible and she and an additional stylist woke up early to do our hair at 7am! After the wedding trial, I emailed Samantha about some changes I wanted and she delivered on the wedding day! My updo was secure even with different hair accessory changes and lasted the whole day. She was able to give my hair more volume than I thought was possible. I would highly recommend Samantha for your wedding hair needs!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 09/26/2020

Incredible!

Samantha was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She is so friendly, knowledgeable, and responds to emails very quickly! During my trial we did two hairstyles and she helped me pick my favorite one. She was patient and took her time with doing both looks for me! On my wedding day my hair looked great and it held up all night!!! My mom and bridesmaids were SO happy with their hairstyles as well. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa S. Married on 08/10/2020

Easy elegant style with warm service

Samantha is very professional and warm and friendly. I was referred to her to do my hair for my nephew’s wedding. I was flying in to Washington DC from Colorado. She has a great process for helping you figure out what type of style will work for your hair, face, event and personality. She was easy to work with and very organized and responsive. I would like to have her style my hair again !
  • Catherine
    Catherine M. Married on 06/20/2020

Blessed to have found such Amazing Talent!!

Samantha, you made us feel so beautiful for my wedding!!! Thank you so much for your patience and flexibility. You are one of a kind! There is no other person that can achieve your skill and artistry. Forever grateful, Catherine!

Styled for Elegance's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. Thank you for choosing me to be apart of your wedding day!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 06/07/2020

I wish I could give a thousand stars!

Where do I begin? Samantha was recommended to me for my wedding in May 2020 and she was absolutely amazing from the start! She talked through the day with me and looked through photos of hair styles with me and we booked a trial. We ended up having to postpone our wedding due to COVID restrictions and Samantha was so wonderful and flexible throughout all of the rescheduling, the rebooking, etc. She stayed on site for a photo shoot and small ceremony with just our parents and did two incredible hair styles.

Besides doing my hair perfectly, Samantha was always super responsive, flexible and kind. I told her she was lifesaver with the stress of moving the wedding and that we could not have done it without her. She was the rock of the team and my mom absolutely loved her. The day would not have been the same without her and I can't thank her enough. She is an incredible person and so very talented. The styles were exactly what I dreamed of and I am still in disbelief of how everything turned out.

Styled for Elegance's reply:

It was such a joy to be apart of your small ceremony. I can't wait for your big celebration next May!
  • Erin
    Erin A. Married on 03/28/2020

Samantha was such a pleasure to work with!

I never even considered choosing anyone but Sam to do my wedding hair. She was able to give me exactly what I wanted and so much more. I had my hair in a half up do and it stayed in place through the whole day. It was so neat and tidy that not even a single strand of hair was out of place. I even rode down the GW parkway in a convertible with my veil flying out and my hair still stayed in place! She did such a wonderful job and she was such a joy to spend my wedding morning with. She's very flexible and was even understanding when I had to change my date due to COVID-19. I can't say enough words about how wonderful Samantha was to work with.
  • Marie
    Marie G. Married on 02/29/2020

Excellent Wedding Hair Stylist!

Samantha was a delight to work with. She was incredibly flexible in accommodating both my trial and wedding-day appointments. I so appreciated that she was able to come to me on my wedding day and the hairstyle she created was not only perfect, but held up wonderfully though a long and windy wedding day! I would definitely recommend her!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 11/16/2019

Attentive & Detailed, beautiful experience!

It was such a joy to work with Samantha! She was very attentive to my needs and wants & she was very detailed in that she made sure my hair was perfectly set before I went to the ceremony. Anything I didn’t like on the trial, she was more than happy to change! Loved her, so sweet!! ♥️
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie Married on 06/22/2018

Look no further, this is who should be doing your wedding hair&makeup

I will start by saying that I am very picky about my hair and makeup and I had a specific look in mind for my wedding day- and it couldn’t have come out more perfect. All my questions were answers, any changes I wanted were done and I cannot stop looking at my wedding photos 8 months later because everything was done so beautifully
    Sarah Married on 06/02/2018

Can’t say enough good things!

I truly can’t say enough good things about Samantha. I wasn’t sure exactly how I wanted my hair done for my wedding when I went to my trial and she created an updo style that was so incredibly perfect for me. On the wedding day, me and my bridal party had so much fun with her- we felt like we had known her for years, and every single person loved their hair! She is so sweet, fun, and talented. You will be so happy you booked her!!
  • sarah
    Sarah Married on 01/31/2018

10/10 so happy we chose Samantha!

Samantha is a dream to work with and extremely good at what she does! We did two different styles during my trial and I ended up going with something totally different the day of (lol) and she pivoted seamlessly and I was obsessed with my hair which lasted all night and looked amazing for pics. She also did my flower girl's hair last minute which was so nice. Highly recommend!!