1935 Jackson Street, San Francisco, CA 94109 Map · Phone number

About Stunning Stems

Your event reflects who you are and floral design is an integral part of that. Gorgeous flowers can create a stunning atmosphere at your celebration and we at Stunning Stems focus on creating flower arrangements and accent pieces that are as unique and captivating as you. Each event is given our complete focus. Our designs weave together all your event elements - ambiance, style and venue so you can be confident that your floral designs will be flawless. We use the freshest seasonal materials and support environmental practices by recycling green waste and renewable products.

Stunning Stems is a full service floral design studio based in San Francisco and serves the greater bay area. Please contact us to schedule your free consultation.

Don't settle for anything less than stunning.

Follow Stunning Stems on

WhiteElegantBouquet
Stacey06

23 Reviews for Stunning Stems

LaShondra · Married on 08/10/2013

If you're looking for a florist to work with your budget and provide amazing service and wonderful arrangements please look no further. Stacey is AMAZING!!! I'm beyond pleased with her work and professionalism. All the florals for our wedding were simply beautiful and my quests keep commenting on how gorgeous our centerpieces were. I would recommend Stunning Stems to anyone, in fact my friend is using her for her upcoming wedding.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Natalie · Married on 07/19/2013

If I could give Stacey 6 stars I would! We used Stacey at Stunning Stems for our July 19, 2013 wedding at Nicholson Ranch! Stacey is such a beautiful, talented, creative floral artist! I can not say enough about her services! I met with Stacey and shared my vision (vintage romantic) and my color scheme. Right before my eyes, she created her vision with my favorite flowers. We were on the same page from day one. Being a destination wedding, I did not have much direct contact with her. We conversed via email and phone whenever I felt the need to touch base. She was aways available to answer my questions. On the day of my wedding, I cried when saw the stunning ceremony arch she made from birch tree branches and my flowers. Then I saw my bouquet and the Bridesmaids and I cried again. They were so beautiful and as exactly as I envisioned. Every touch was simply perfect. The table arrangements were breath taking. They were so beautiful that many guests were taking pictures of the arrangements alone. Stunning Stems is the most reasonable florist I found, and yet you would have thought I spent the whole wedding budget on them. I love supporting up and coming artists, and Stacey is certainly on her way to the top if not already there! Thank you again Stacey!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Jenise · Married on 11/02/2012

Stacey saved the day! I came to her after working with 2 other florists in the Sac area who were simply way out of my price range and really weren't capturing my vision to begin with. I only had a little over 2 months before my wedding so I was in desperate need of a florist that could not only get the job done but work within my budget. I called several florists in the SF area and Stacey was the first one to return my call. Upon meeting her, she was extremely friendly and you could just tell she knew her stuff. I was really worried about the short window of time before the wedding, but Stacey was very reassuring and made me feel comfortable. We sat down at Starbucks for a consultation that turned into over a 2-hour conversation. I told Stacey what I had envisioned--which really was nothing more than a bunch of mixed ideas, but yet she was able to break it down and turn it into a beautiful concept. Not only that, Stacey was well aware of my budget and made sure to capture my vision within my means. Both my fiancé and I were thoroughly impressed. We literally worked out all the major details in that conversation and flushed out the rest during a second meeting at her studio. It was in her studio that she prepared samples of the centerpieces so I could see what the finished product would look like before the actual day. I really appreciated this extra effort because it helped us figure out any finishing touches.

The day of the wedding Stacey drove all the way from SF to deliver the flowers to my venue in Walnut Grove. She even arrived early and had everything neatly organized and labeled. I didn't have to worry about a thing because she had everything covered. She set up the ceremony and reception area in no time and everything looked absolutely AMAZING! Overall, Stacey was such a pleasure to work with, more than accommodating, and simply an expert at her craft. I highly recommend her to any bride seeking a professional florist.

Sent on 01/08/2013