Roseville, CA 95678 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Deals 1

About studioTHP

StudioTHP is a full-service photography and cinematography company based in Roseville, California. With a love for travel, the fun-loving duo behind the camera will photograph and film weddings worldwide. StudioTHP believes the experience of shooting your wedding is just as important as the pictures and video they produce.

Experience
Travis Hoehne is the owner of studioTHP, which has been in business for 10 years. He and Sean Kenney shoot and film weddings in a variety of styles from traditional to contemporary.

This photographer and videographer offers a variety of packages at several different price points. These packages may include:

• Photo booth
  • Albums
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, this photographer also offers photoshoots for:

• Boudoir
  • Engagements
  • Trash the dress
  • Rehearsal dinners

Areas Covered
StudioTHP shoots and films weddings primarily in Lake Tahoe, Napa, Sonoma, San Francisco, Monterey, Los Angeles and San Diego, California.

studiothp0084

55 Reviews for studioTHP

studioTHP 1
studioTHP 2

M · Married on 08/18/2018

I met Travis about 3 years ago when he was photographing a wedding that I was coordinating. During the reception he put out his same day edits photos and I was blown away. So blown away that a year later when I got engaged I remembered him and knew that my fiance and I had to talk with him about photographing our wedding. Travis is so easy going and fun that we booked him immediately. He was amazing to work with the the day of our wedding him and his team did an incredible job! We are so pleased with how the photos turned out. Thank you Travis for capturing our PERFECT special day!

Emily · Married on 06/08/2018

Travis was wonderful on our wedding day! His photos captured the special moments perfectly. He knew exactly what to do to get the right lighting and get everyone to relax. We have such wonderful, candid pictures from throughout the day. When we scroll them, it's like we are re-living it! A great surprise was seeing some of the photos on a slideshow while we were eating dinner!!! We had no idea they would do that, and so when we saw some of the first shots without any edits, we were overjoyed. The photos are truly remarkable and captured all of the emotions when bringing our two families together. Superb work, Travis! Thank you for giving us these moments we can relive again and again.

studioTHP 3
    studioTHP 4

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2017

I have known Travis since high school, watching his talent grow over the years has been such a treat. When I got engaged I knew this was the only place for me to look at for a photographer. The prices are very reasonable, Travis is professional and relaxed (which helped my groom and I stay relaxed throughout the day), and his photos are just stunning.

studioTHP FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• studioTHP 1
    THP Referral Program
    Become a member of my "Travis Hoehne Photography" Facebook group and then just refer couples to me. Once they book with THP I will give you $100 CASH or a $200 PRINT CREDIT!!! It's that easy. See full details on my website (www.travishoehne.com).

• Jenn Robirds Events
    Jenn Robirds Events Wedding Planners

Travis and his team are amazing! Capturing beautiful images while still maintaining a fun atmosphere is so critical to a memorable wedding day. I can count on them to be on-time while still capturing all the must-have moments. I cannot speak highly enough of Studio THP and am constantly sending clients their way!

• Roseville, 95678 See on map