10655 Old Concord Rd, China Grove, NC 28023 Map · Phone number

About Studio SGS

Why am I a wedding photographer?

I was asked this question not long ago and the answer is really easy for me. Yes, I love photography. And I love beautiful images. My subjects are at their best in a beautiful setting. But the reason I love wedding photography doesn't rest on my craft. It is because I get to spend the day with a family. I get invited into their home. I usually meet the family dog. I get to witness the chaos of getting ready and the easy way loved ones communicate with each other. Everyone is excited and happy, even through the stress. I get to record the look in his eyes when he sees her for the first time as his wife. The stress in Dad's eyes that gives way to pride. And the love so thick you could touch it when they look into each other's eyes. Am I a romantic? No doubt. But for me weddings aren't a job. They restore my faith in humanity. Weddings are indicative of all that is right in the world. And for that day, life is full of potential, full of love, full of promise, hope, happiness. And the thing is it renews all of those feelings in anyone open to recognizing what is happening before them. Love truly does conquer all. You just have to look around you and see.

• Sunflower Studios Photography
0625bccce615b29b 1326907592330 SGS6014
SGS1611

1 Reviews for Studio SGS

Jenna · Married on 10/15/2016

Scarlett is amazing and wonderful to work with. I absolutely love her and her work. It was exactly what I was looking for in capturing our special day. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Studio SGS FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums