Monroe Township, NJ 08831 Map · Phone number

About Studio Phoenix

When you choose Studio Phoenix for your photography, you will be getting images that you will love forever. We strive to give you the ultimate photographic experience from the first time you meet with us to the day that you receive your pictures. Every time we pick up a camera, we work with you to create an energetic, fun and amazing moment for you to remember. We want you to enjoy having your picture taken as much as we enjoy taking them. We continue to study photography so that our contemporary style can evolve and grow. After all, we are a Phoenix. Whether it is a portrait, modeling portfolio, or your wedding, we will put you at ease so you can relax and have fun.

~ Dave

img004
olde0027

84 Reviews for Studio Phoenix

Danielle · Married on 11/21/2014

I was the third in my family to use Dave for one of the most important days of my life. He never fails to make you feel comfortable, give you exactly what you want, and helps capture all the memories you can look back on for years. I will always recommend Dave!

Sarah · Married on 11/15/2014

Dave and his assistant were absolutely wonderful in helping me organize my wedding day. Dave helped us choose amazing locations to take pictures and took the time to answer any questions. Throughout the planning process, Studio Phoenix, was thorough, professional, and was able to capture to the most beautiful moments of our wedding day. Dave was diligent, on time, and truly cared about creating a comfortable and fun environment. I would highly recommend Dave at Studio Phoenix for anyone's wedding or special event. The attention to detail is amazing!

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

Looking for the right photographer can be a daunting task especially when one is not referred. After weeks of scouring websites and reviews I uncovered a true gem, Studio Phoenix. Talk about love at first sight! My husband and I met with Dave to discuss what he could offer us and we booked him that day. This was not your typical client/vendor meeting. Dave made us feel as ease and took the time to discuss what our timeline would look like and walked us through the day. I was looking for the perfect mix of traditional photography and photojournalism and found that at Studio Phoenix. On the day of wedding Dave took control of everyone and made sure everything was perfect, even down to removing hair ties from my bridesmaids’ wrists (talk about attention to detail). His assistant Jen was a pleasure to work with as well. The day ran smoothly and I did not feel overwhelmed in the process. I am absolutely head over heels in love with our photos and cannot wait to design our album! If you are considering Studio Phoenix, look no further because you just found the best photographer!

• Fuzzpops Band & Djs
    Fuzzpops Band & Djs Wedding Bands

A True wedding professional

• 217 Beauty
    217 Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Dave Speranza is an amazing photographer, that not only knows how to get beautiful and amazing shots, he also makes you feel so comfortable that you forget the camera is there. I have not only seen what he has to offer, I have worked with him as well. He is very professional, and I would be happy to work with him again!

• Waterview Pavilion
    Waterview Pavilion Banquet Halls

The Waterview Pavilion is pleased to recommend Studio Phoenix to their wedding couples. They are extremely professional and their talent shows in their photos. We always enjoy working with Studio Phoenix!!