311 Stockton ave, San Jose, CA 95126 Map · Phone number

About Studio Glam

We specialize in retro styled hair and makeup, of course that does not limit us! Our salon is a 1950s themed boutique salon, and we do host bridal parties here, as well as offer a getting ready spot before the wedding. We also have an option to travel to you, whether its a hotel, or your home. We like to think every bride is different and customize each style. For our services we do not only do hair, but we also do makeup. Take a chance, get glamourous!

Hair styled by Liz
Hair styled and makeup by Liz(left)
Hair styled and makeup by Liz(left)
Hair styled by Liz(left)
Hair styled by Liz(left)
engagement photo, hair styled and makeup(female and male) by Liz
engagement photo, hair styled and makeup(female and male) by Liz

2 Reviews for Studio Glam

Mallory · Married on 07/18/2015

I love Liz! Since my wedding is themed Wild West, she has a lot of great ideas! I also love the vintage look and she does an amazing job!

Sent on 01/10/2015
  • Y

Yemon · Married on 07/22/2012

After hours of research and phone calls for hair and make up for my wedding; I found Sandra was the best for price and quality based on her portfolio. Sandra’s price for air brush make up is especially reasonable for the great work that she does. She charges $300 (Airbrush makeup & false lashes & hair), and she includes a complimentary touch up kit for the day of the wedding. She specializes in retro hair, which was what I wanted for my wedding. I scheduled a haircut and a complimentary wedding hair/makeup consultation with her. She was very professional, listened to what I wanted and provides her recommendation based on what I wanted. Then I scheduled a trial for hair and airbrush make up with Sandra. She books for 4 hours for the trial. It usually takes 3- 4 hours depending on type of hair she is working with. She can be flexible with hours and tries to accommodate to her clients’ times as best as she can. Sandra took her time perfecting my hair and makeup. She did 2 hair styles on me. One down and one updo; they both looked great. She even styles it differently when I went home, to make sure that people do not see the style I wanted until the day of the wedding. I had a bridal shower the day of my trial and I had many compliment on my hair and makeup. My fiancé was amazed.

Sandra checked in with me 1 week before my wedding to make sure everything is still the same. She sent me a schedule a couple of days before my wedding. On my wedding day; Sandra, was AWESOME. She can dress very professional, arrived early. She did make up &hair for 3 people and hair only for 2 people for me. The staff she brought with her was great and professional as well. I told her that the only thing I noticed during the trial was that one of my false eye lashes start to come off at the corner after 4 hours. She put extra glue on it during the day of the wedding. She also gave me a complimentary kit in a formal cute black silk make up bag. The kit include, powder, lipstick, false lash glue and some disposable brushes. My ceremony was outside under the full sun at 82 degrees for 30 minutes. My air brush make up lasted for 13hours. I only had to touch up my lipstick after eating dinner. Even then, Most of the lipstick was still on my lips. I did not even need to touch up anything else including the eye lash. It still looks great on me at 3 in the morning after we went drinking at the bar after the wedding. I was able to remove my make up with make up remover. My skin did not break out at all for the trial or day of my wedding. My skin is usually ok, I break out occasionally and I don’t have excessive pimples. But I would still recommend the airbrush because it does not smear, melt or fade for HOURS. I’m the type of gal that likes to put make up on once and forget about it, Airbrush is great for that. THANK YOU SANDRA for making me looks special on my special day.

Sent on 07/30/2012